- Grace was terrible - I guess her sh*tty personality was her being a human and not fully cyborg? Imagine if Kyle Reese acted like that in the OG
- The actress for Dani is just downright bad - she's supposed to carry this new trilogy?
- What's up with the forced swearing too?
Gotta compete with Disney+ and all the other streaming services.
This Targ prequel show has GRRM + Miguel Sapochnik (directed all the good GOT episodes) involved.
If they do it right, they can win back fans from the travesty that was Season 8.
Majority of my closet is Uniqlo. Here's what I recommend:
- Airism boxers: Breathable, light, thin. I wear these religiously and have recommended them to NT fam for years now.
- Dry packaged tees: They used to be $6 each, but Uniqlo recently upped them to $8. I'm wearing one right now that I...
What do you think about folks who don't hold it over others?
I'm the same way as you: if I can't afford it, I'm not doing it. On the flip side, when I cover fam/homies on food/trips, I never hit them later on with "remember when I..."
Aunt Becky (Lori Loughlin) was extra foul with this
Acted arrogant, thinking she couldn't be touched -- her goofy daughter was the same
Then tried to play the victim when it got real
Huffman kept quiet and cooperated
She'll be back working in no time -- will prob write a book about it
NYC guy here, LA is on the to-visit list -- here's my Yelp bookmark list:
Tacos y Birria La Unica
Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong
No Ghost Bears