• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosa

formerly hhaze
Joined Feb 19, 2016
So we got PSG getting KO? Hows the bets going? Seems to be a tad risky injury aside from psg

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Naw they play winner of bayern/barca. atleti/leipzig vs psg/atalanta

1597030138499.png
Nice thanks, I dunno why I couldn't find that table lol.

Glad City at least have to get through Barca or Bayern to get to the final...City always gets an easy route :lol:

Here's my ranking for who I'd like to win from most to least. Literally anyone over the bald fraud. I don't want Barca and Messi to win another, but I'd take that over City for sure.

1. Atletico Madrid
2. Leipzig
3. Atalanta
4. Lyon
5. Bayern
6. PSG
7. Barcelona
8. City

Joined Jul 10, 2015
Unfortunately think it’s time we pull away from trying to get Koulibaly. As usually with Napoli they aren’t the easiest to negotiate with and if they keep insisting on a price above 80 mil which they are within their right to i think we should focus on our rumored alternatives like Diego Carlos. Think he can be had Around 65 tbh. Still love Koulibaly as a player even at his age of 29 but I get the sense he doesnt want to leave Napoli like that which I get. Spending above 80 mil for a player who’s comfortable where he is and doesn’t really want to leave and only does cause his club get a deal they can’t refuse can be a slight risk

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Sancho will still get done IMO. Deadline never made sense...

I feel like Napoli already spent that Koulibaly money. I wouldn't pay the asking price based on his age alone. Don't think you will get enough years out of him to warrant the price, however, I don't think that stops city from buying him .

Joined Mar 16, 2010
So Valencia has gotten 35m total for the likes of Parejo, Torres and Coquelin??

Club in shambles :sick:

Man I'd be furious if I was their fan :lol:

Joined Feb 2, 2014
After Saturday’s match koulibaly and Fabian Ruiz’s price should have gone down

Joined Feb 7, 2016
There's an old quote about how much Pirlo likes Isco going around that's being used to for a bunch of fake variations of Isco/Kroos going to Juve and Dybala going the other way. With that being said If Juve were to make an offer for Isco, RM should take it.

Joined Jul 10, 2015
After Saturday’s match koulibaly and Fabian Ruiz’s price should have gone down
You’d think so but I doubt FDL will budge know king how he gets down.
Sancho will still get done IMO. Deadline never made sense...

I feel like Napoli already spent that Koulibaly money. I wouldn't pay the asking price based on his age alone. Don't think you will get enough years out of him to warrant the price, however, I don't think that stops city from buying him .
I think it would stop us. I mean we backed out of the Maguire deal cause we felt it was too much for him and he was a couple years younger than Koulibaly is now. We could back out of this deal as well and there’s still time to pursue another option.

Weren’t there rumors they would’ve sold Milik to Juventus? If true wonder if that changes With Pirlo as manager now

Joined May 2, 2012
Late to the party but Pirlo to Juve is doing me good, kinda. Really cool but have zero clue how it'll actually pan out.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
Late to the party but Pirlo to Juve is doing me good, kinda. Really cool but have zero clue how it'll actually pan out.
This is exactly how i felt. Wow a Juve legend at the helm gonna be so cool to see him all suited up on the sideline being a boss....can he even couch though?

Joined Mar 16, 2010
This is exactly how i felt. Wow a Juve legend at the helm gonna be so cool to see him all suited up on the sideline being a boss....can he even couch though?
Apparently he's got his exams for his UEFA Pro license coming up next month :lol:

Getting hired without one in the first place is wild, especially for a club like Juve

Joined May 2, 2012
Wondering if we'll see shades of Lampard with Chelsea.

In all reality, can Pirlo really do a better job in the quest for European trophies than Sarri?

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Crazy how you've got a few stars from that WC winning Italy squad as coaches now while Gigi is still playing :rofl:

Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta and now Pirlo are all coaching. All sort of disciples of Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now