⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Mar 5, 2005
after klopp is satisfied at pool, he should run the nt. no brainer.
i know we've talked about this already but getting the nt in 3-4 years would be ideal. lots of important players will be at peak ages.
i also wan't to see luis enrique back in the mix. they remind me of each other.
Agreed. I know he'd still be young and club managing would make more sense traditionally, but the German NT is going to be loadedddd at that tme with a bunch of guys hitting their top level at the same time. He could potentially take them on to a Spain like run if all falls into place. I think that's a can't miss opportunity. He can always go back to a club afterwards, but I think that the national team job is going to be very tantalizing for him

Joined Feb 2, 2014
jape jape why hasn't barca approached Klopp? Is barca not hipster enough for him?
Doubt he’s even approachable. Why would he be?
but xavi is going to be the next manager after quique. Unless things get shaken up this summer and poch somehow takes the reigns.

Joined Jun 21, 2009
Watch this be another amazing signing for Liverpool.....after only spending only like 11 million.

God damn you Klopp :lol:

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Doubt he’s even approachable. Why would he be?
but xavi is going to be the next manager after quique. Unless things get shaken up this summer and poch somehow takes the reigns.
Top manager, plays extremely attractive football with an emphasis on possession (might be a reach). He also has not coached in Spain nor does he have any ties or allegiance (Poch with Espanyol). This has been asked before but is Xavi actually a good manager? I feel like after the last two appointments, Barca would want some guarantees with a manager.

Joined Mar 5, 2005
hahahaha no wonder theyre so steadfast on 120m. There's still 3 years left on his deal not 2. Sneaky as hell :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now