⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 7, 2016
what are chelsea going to do with Declan Rice? They going to move Kante?

Would love to see Laca at Juve but idk about moving Douglas Costa. He was one of the few players last year that was able to create offense basically by himself. But i love Laca's work rate as a forward.
Rice would get moved to CB

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
Shakthar 1-0 Basel 2mins in. First corner. Very planned out Set piece by starting the run and huddle of the players from the 18ysrd box and not the usual 12

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
We shouldn't need Rice. Need a centre back. we already had three attacking players added to the roster. And Our mids are all coming back from injury

Joined Sep 11, 2013
I wonder what caused RM to stop transfer talks on Ceballos, he's not exactly somebody Zizou is a big fan of.
I think it’s pretty safe to assume arsenal sent a disrespectful lowball :lol:

I can see them saying whatever loan fee they paid should basically be counted as part of the transfer fee on some cheapskate ish

d3si

Supporter
Joined Apr 1, 2008
what are chelsea going to do with Declan Rice? They going to move Kante?

Would love to see Laca at Juve but idk about moving Douglas Costa. He was one of the few players last year that was able to create offense basically by himself. But i love Laca's work rate as a forward.
We shouldn't need Rice. Need a centre back. we already had three attacking players added to the roster. And Our mids are all coming back from injury
From what I see, Lampard is impressed with Rice's vocal leadership on the pitch. That's what it interests Lampard the mostly than Rice's multi positions; CDM/CB. We have been lack of vocal leadership since JT left. And Cahill too

Joined Jun 21, 2009
It was coming man....Wolves have been absolutely terrible second half.

Cant believe Raul missed the penalty man SMH😔

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Joined Sep 24, 2008
11 or 12 Sevilla corners to Wolves 0:sick: bound to happen

Shakhtar tools to beat Basel. 4-1

Edit: they won as I made this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now