✩ The Official Drake ✡ Thread - Care Package Drops Aug 2

Joined Jan 2, 2012
Joe Budden's taste in Battle Rap is terrible, he thinks Math is nice and is one of the fools who thinks that Loaded Lux is the GOAT.

Everyone on the JBP has garbage battle rap takes honestly.

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Joe Budden's taste in Battle Rap is terrible, he thinks Math is nice and is one of the fools who thinks that Loaded Lux is the GOAT.

Everyone on the JBP has garbage battle rap takes honestly.
That's irrelevant to anything I posted. JB had an idea for an exclusive streaming home for rap battle. That's it.

Joined Jan 2, 2012
That's irrelevant to anything I posted. JB had an idea for an exclusive streaming home for rap battle. That's it.
I got that, but in reference to the point, it already exists via the URL app. Smack and URL just dont have the star power to make it move. Joe Budden with his new level of fame COULD have done so, but its better in Drakes hands. Battle Rap needed mainstream rap exposure badly, and who better to do it than the biggest rapper out.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Glanced at a few minutes of Degrassi earlier. You could tell Drake has a good voice for something, if I watched it back then I probably would've noticed but wouldn't have guessed rap.

Lakers

formerly ginfante
Joined Apr 17, 2013

5 years already

Not my personal fav Drake project but its up there...definitely on the higher side of his rankings

also the tape that impacted his career with the writing accusations...where y’all rank it?

Joined Jan 2, 2012
Star 67 is a top ten Drake track ever.

And for what it's worth... If someone has never heard Drake and asks me what project to listen to.. I'm telling them this one.

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Easily my favorite project. Not even close. I remember stumbling in from the club them i saw on fb that Drake dropped something, I put it on and :wow:

Top Bottom