2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Joined Jul 22, 2019
Lol...No photoshop. My back heel is lifted a little off the ground so I could get a good pic... Could see where one of think that...
Lol. That’s hilarious. The shift of perspective is wild once you said your heel is lifted.

Joined Dec 7, 2015
How’s the fit? Height/weight?
Originally bought an XL since the XL fits a waist 38-43 I think, however for me as a big guy (6'1" 240 lbs. with big thighs) that size was too small. Waist was a perfect fit but they were a bit too snug in the thighs for me. Sized up to a XXL and they fit great. The shorts seem to stop at the knee or slightly above it I wanna say. Hope this helps!

Joined Dec 19, 1999
Just a sizing check because I haven’t bought VIs in a few years - do these 2019 versions still run half-size down from TTS?

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Originally bought an XL since the XL fits a waist 38-43 I think, however for me as a big guy (6'1" 240 lbs. with big thighs) that size was too small. Waist was a perfect fit but they were a bit too snug in the thighs for me. Sized up to a XXL and they fit great. The shorts seem to stop at the knee or slightly above it I wanna say. Hope this helps!
What store did you get them from for $22.99? Just curious as I'm still looking for a pair. Thanks for the help.

Joined Dec 12, 2016
I'll check mine when I get home but I think I actually had to go a half size up. I can't recall for sure what size I bought.

Joined Dec 7, 2015
Joined Mar 28, 2014
Dope, but wrong thread. I loved the maroons I had. I Sold them though. Never got to rock them; just tried them on. They were somewhat comfortable.

Joined Apr 23, 2015
banned from TS thread so ill post here

i thought i was f'd because my iphone bricked itself a few days ago, turns out desktop was the way to go after all

now i wait for this email.... prob an L but atleast i got this far lol

Joined Oct 6, 2016
I really find nothing appealing about any TS Jordans. They take an original design, modify it with a +color scheme then make it limited. Then people fall right into a trap of thinking they have something great. No different than with collabs and Off Whites. Again, I would love to see how these all would sell if released in GR quantities. I think JB knows the answer to that already which explains why they do what they do. And for them to put the bold NA on the back of what should have been on Original colorways shows JBs greatness in trolling buyers that keep the brand going.

Last edited:
Top Bottom