2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Joined Feb 12, 2014
I really find nothing appealing about any TS Jordans. They take an original design, modify it with a +color scheme then make it limited. Then people fall right into a trap of thinking they have something great. No different than with collabs and Off Whites. Again, I would love to see how these all would sell if released in GR quantities. I think JB knows the answer to that already which explains why they do what they do. And for them to put the bold NA on the back of what should have been on Original colorways shows JBs greatness in trolling buyers that keep the brand going.
It's 100% marketing genius. The backwards swoosh on the 1s still looks so stupid to me....

Joined Apr 23, 2015
How is Stadium Goods for a good clean pair of these? Are they good about not dealing with defect pairs? Or is it like stock x?

Joined May 20, 2019
Do you guys by any chance also have scuffs on heels right bellow that fabric part under the spoilers? I had them on for like 5 times and I have these scuffs on both shoes... may be that I was driving car in them

These are my grail but that nubuck material is awful, wish these were smooth leather instead or something more durable

Joined Dec 20, 2016
Do you guys by any chance also have scuffs on heels right bellow that fabric part under the spoilers? I had them on for like 5 times and I have these scuffs on both shoes... may be that I was driving car in them

These are my grail but that nubuck material is awful, wish these were smooth leather instead or something more durable
Agree with you, the nubuck is a missed on these retro.

Joined Dec 11, 2007
I sold my maroons. didn't like the fit. quality pales in comparison to ts6. ts6 just a much better looking shoe imo. then like I said add on top of that the quality and it's not even close. yalls opinions are solely based on nostalgia.

Joined Oct 6, 2016
I sold my maroons. didn't like the fit. quality pales in comparison to ts6. ts6 just a much better looking shoe imo. then like I said add on top of that the quality and it's not even close. yalls opinions are solely based on nostalgia.
You may be right there. But if you put a Maroon 6 next to the TS 6 Im always gonna pick the Maroon just off looks alone. To say we only favor due to Nostalgia is like people saying you only favor due to Hype. Unfair statement either way if your a true fan of the shoe.

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Not really the thread for either shoe... but if I had to choose a shoe yo wear, I prefer the colorway of the maroons over the TS'

dhtowng

Supporter
Joined May 22, 2010
Not even fair to compare the two IMO. Totally different shoes with different significance between the both of them. Sure I’d say TS6s look better but that isn’t saying much when it’s still OG> over everything for me.

Joined Aug 5, 2014
If they had produced the same amount of TS6 and OG6, I doubt the TS6 would sell out as it did.

Joined Aug 23, 2019
I have a pair of infas arriving tomorrow :smokin

copped the '19s on release day, sold a few months back, and regretted it since

I went down a .5 size this time to a 9.5. fingers crossed for an ok pair

Top Bottom