2019 Official MLB Off-Season Thread vol: Everybody's a Suspect

Joined May 10, 2013
Listening to Richard Justice on Houston espn radio this morning and he said he’d be surprised if Luhnow returns to baseball and he’d be surprised if Cora ever coaches again.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
I never really cared or freaked over the Patriots cheating, I'm not gonna flip over the Astros.

ALL teams cheat. Every. Single. One.

These guys just got caught. Bust them and keep it movin. (And hope the spotlight never shines on your own team)

Now, not sayin I won't let a few jokes off here and there..... :lol: But really, it's not some revelation I don't already expect of every other team.

Joined Feb 5, 2013
Joined Feb 23, 2010
I never really cared or freaked over the Patriots cheating, I'm not gonna flip over the Astros.

ALL teams cheat. Every. Single. One.

These guys just got caught. Bust them and keep it movin. (And hope the spotlight never shines on your own team)

Now, not sayin I won't let a few jokes off here and there..... :lol: But really, it's not some revelation I don't already expect of every other team.
why even have rules at that point? “everyone does it” is a lame excuse, and the Astros were taking it to the extreme.

if the Dodgers were stealing signs and using brain implants to send signals then no one informed Cody bellinger or Corey Seager :smh:

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
why even have rules at that point? “everyone does it” is a lame excuse, and the Astros were taking it to the extreme.

if the Dodgers were stealing signs and using brain implants to send signals then no one informed Cody bellinger or Corey Seager :smh:
I just dont understand the blanket "every team cheats" comment. Does every team have a camera in centerfield that is feeding to the tunnel where players watch a monitor and relay the signs to the batter? No, they dont. That is what the issue is here. Saying other teams cheat in other ways to gain an advantage couldnt possibly be less relevant here.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
Y'all can be upset and pound the air all you want, look a couple posts up, Astros, Red Sox, and now Yankees/Dodgers all in the mix.

It's steroids all over again. Point fingers, blame blame blame, and the whole while, you're team and the ones pointing are also doin it.

Cardinals HACKED INTO another teams computer system. ( :lol: the Astros)

That's 5 teams, we haven't even really dug into anything else yet.

They're all guilty, including my Cubs. Of what? I don't know, but I'm sure they are doing something, or trying to do something, or searching for something, etc etc.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Y'all can be upset and pound the air all you want, look a couple posts up, Astros, Red Sox, and now Yankees/Dodgers all in the mix.

It's steroids all over again. Point fingers, blame blame blame, and the whole while, you're team and the ones pointing are also doin it.

Cardinals HACKED INTO another teams computer system. ( :lol: the Astros)

That's 5 teams, we haven't even really dug into anything else yet.

They're all guilty, including my Cubs. Of what? I don't know, but I'm sure they are doing something, or trying to do something, or searching for something, etc etc.
let them dig into the dodgers. were 0-2 in 2 straight world series, choked in the first round last year. 7 straight division titles beating up on the padres and dbacks and nothing to show for it. if were cheating like that too were not doing it very well :lol: :smh:

again, if the dodgers players had advanced nanotech tony stark cheating methods then why did cody bellinger swing and miss at every got damn outside slider in the dirt :smh:

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Now people are pounding the air. C'mon CP
You're debating this no less than the people opposing your view. Relax

they did dig into the Cardinals though. they got fined a huge amount, lost draft picks and a dude is in prison for 2 years lol.
Exactly

Top Bottom