2019 Official MLB Season Thread vol: Rays-Dodgers World Series

Joined Jan 7, 2006
Agreed, they’re actually fun to watch this year.

Waiting to see their bullpen put it all together. Yates getting skipped for Pomeranz last night was a ballsy move (that I loved). He needs to figure it out quickly.

Joined May 10, 2013
Are they really?!

I’m from San Diego and watch almost every night, it doesn’t feel like that :lol: Hosmer and Myers are trash and will both end the season around .220. Machado sucks too, he tees off on terrible pitching only but he’s the closest thing to protection he has.

I do like Grisham, Pham and Cronenworth though so there’s some decent younger pieces but I would love to see them get a big bat for one of these abundant prospects.

Side note- He’s 3-5 with 2 hr’s off Stripling, calling a Tatis Tater tonight.
yea for real. I believe they’re top 5ish in run differential as well.

Joined Sep 18, 2016
So are we gonna talk about how the dodgers aren't the best team in baseball? not even close? or just keep posting "The Ringer" articles about how this team is so good.

Joined Sep 18, 2016
Yep, but all eyewash until it actually happens. They are the 7th or 8th best team in the league right now.

Joined Jan 7, 2006
I hate the dodgers so I won’t argue for them, but it’s a little crazy to think an NLCS team that added an MVP to its roster ”isn’t that good”. Let’s hear who you have in front of them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now