2019 Official MLB Season Thread vol: We Are Back!!!!

Joined May 10, 2006
If Trout, Rendon, and Ohtani can all hit home runs every game we might be able to not finish last.

My body is unfortunately ready for the bullpen to blow another save

d3si

Supporter
Joined Apr 1, 2008
I love that the Mets stole Stroman from us to only get ****ed by Stroman. That trade made zero sense.
The Mets got Stroman since trade didn't cost them that much. And they didn't want to pay Wheeler

Joined Feb 12, 2005
And there's like 3 kids of former MLB all-stars on the Blue Jays. I feel like if it was any other sport that would be a much bigger deal than it is.
I think it's so cool each time I watch them.

If MLB fails to secure a bubble gum sponsor to be the official bubble gum of the MLB bubble then I don’t know what we’re doing.
Big League Chew ought to be all over that...I think they folded though.

Joined Jan 7, 2006
He’s going to need some help in that line up long term or they’ll just stop pitching to him. Padres offense is pretty bad with bad contracts.

Joined May 10, 2013
He’s going to need some help in that line up long term or they’ll just stop pitching to him. Padres offense is pretty bad with bad contracts.
they have a top 5 offense currently. I think that’s what I saw on MLB network yesterday. I get what you’re saying though.

Joined Jan 7, 2006
they have a top 5 offense currently. I think that’s what I saw on MLB network yesterday. I get what you’re saying though.
Are they really?!

I’m from San Diego and watch almost every night, it doesn’t feel like that :lol: Hosmer and Myers are trash and will both end the season around .220. Machado sucks too, he tees off on terrible pitching only but he’s the closest thing to protection he has.

I do like Grisham, Pham and Cronenworth though so there’s some decent younger pieces but I would love to see them get a big bat for one of these abundant prospects.

Side note- He’s 3-5 with 2 hr’s off Stripling, calling a Tatis Tater tonight.

amarano

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2013
Are they really?!

I’m from San Diego and watch almost every night, it doesn’t feel like that :lol: Hosmer and Myers are trash and will both end the season around .220. Machado sucks too, he tees off on terrible pitching only but he’s the closest thing to protection he has.

I do like Grisham, Pham and Cronenworth though so there’s some decent younger pieces but I would love to see them get a big bat for one of these abundant prospects.

Side note- He’s 3-5 with 2 hr’s off Stripling, calling a Tatis Tater tonight.
i watch every game i agree i don’t think their lineup is THAT great but they def do have good chemistry in that clubhouse and i feel like that goes a long way especially in a “season” like this.

they do have great pitching and bullpen tho

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now