2020-21 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: RELIEF COMING FOR "ACCOUNTANTS" IN HOUSTON

Joined Nov 5, 2012
So Hornets are stretching Batum? Hayward basically gonna cost the $39M this year.
Being that it's Charlotte I get it. I mean I give them credit for spending since nobody going to play there anyway

Plus I'm sure they could manage to arrange things in case Steph wants to come back home

Joined Apr 23, 2001
What on earth is Jordan doing....how is this guy even getting 30 mil...who else was giving him that!?

Joined Mar 24, 2001
No matter how you slice it, yes LeBron picks and chooses his political battles, but you can’t question his business acumen and on court dominance.
That's been my biggest takeaway since he signed up :lol:. Bruh really is machiavellian with it

Joined Nov 26, 2015
LeBron puts together better teams than MJ. THE BOAT.
Let’s be real about this. He brings together a bunch of trash that wouldn’t work anywhere else, but because he’s playing, the teams are great. But if he was running a team from the outside, and retired, those teams he’s built wouldn’t be ****.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now