2020 NFL Regular Season Thread | Week 8 | TNF on FOX/NFLN/Prime Video | ATL at CATS | 8:20 pm Eastern

Joined Aug 4, 2005
LETS GO. Eagles ain’t doing **** so I really need my GOAT to get his second ring and Lev Bell to grab one too

Joined Aug 4, 2005
You gonna eat these words when Wentz carries us to a 5-10-1 first place finish and we lose a nail biter in round 1 to the Rams with a final score of 45-13
I don’t care how the season ends, just as long as we give the young guys burn to see what type of players we got. Young O line looking nice so far

Joined Nov 24, 2006
My complaints with past Chiefs regimes was it seemed they were very cheap and really didn't want to win. Never wanted to drafted a QB, wanted old washed re-treads and didn't want to invest in FA's. My how things have changed. Hunt has given the green light to Veach and Co. to win right now. It remains to be seen what Bell has left in the tank but the aggressive win now mentality I freaking love it!

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Bell is damn near free for the rest of the season. Think he gets the minimum cause the Jets still paying him for the year.

Bell definitely has a lot left. He barely played because of injuries, a terrible OL and an incompetent coach.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now