2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

balloonoboy

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2009
Not really aurprised that most of these are whack.

Nike SB's MO of late has been to release whack dunk GR's and throw a pretty dope dunk QS in the mix every blue moon to keep the SB name alive.

balloonoboy

Banned
Joined Nov 13, 2009
Not really aurprised that most of these are whack.

Nike SB's MO of late has been to release whack dunk GR's and throw a pretty dope dunk QS in the mix every blue moon to keep the SB name alive.

Joined Jul 23, 2011
tiff mids are lookin ok haha. and the quickstrike green ones.. i might get some haha i needa step my sb game up anyways :tongue:

Joined Jul 23, 2011
tiff mids are lookin ok haha. and the quickstrike green ones.. i might get some haha i needa step my sb game up anyways :tongue:

Joined Feb 11, 2006
i cant see myself buying anymore sbs the gucci were there final ones for me i guess.... its over

Joined Feb 11, 2006
i cant see myself buying anymore sbs the gucci were there final ones for me i guess.... its over

Joined Feb 19, 2006
I like those, I've never glorified Nike SB's.  I like the handful that I have, and I proceeded to rock them extensively.

If I get my hands on those black/blue joints they will go straight into the rotation.  Nice and simple black shoe, the blue sole is a nice touch.

The only SB's that I have DS are the BTTYS, personal SB GOAT.  Too clean, every time I bust them out the box I put them back in 
.  Haven't been able to complete the set, sitting on UNLV, St. John, Syracuse (
), and Kentucky (
).

Joined Feb 19, 2006
I like those, I've never glorified Nike SB's.  I like the handful that I have, and I proceeded to rock them extensively.

If I get my hands on those black/blue joints they will go straight into the rotation.  Nice and simple black shoe, the blue sole is a nice touch.

The only SB's that I have DS are the BTTYS, personal SB GOAT.  Too clean, every time I bust them out the box I put them back in 
.  Haven't been able to complete the set, sitting on UNLV, St. John, Syracuse (
), and Kentucky (
).

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now