2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Apr 15, 2004
Random question
Is there a way to prevent or stop this

20191106_193301.jpg

The silver on the swoosh kinda ripples.
Pretty sure I could peel it all off if I tried hard enough.

Maybe a fixative spray or something?

Thanks

Joined Jun 30, 2016
SC kid SC kid nah man. It's inevitable with all tiffs. Mine aren't wrinkled but I see some signs and I know if I store em the wrong way they'll definitely get pushed around and start to wrinkle. I may sell before that happens.

Joined Jan 31, 2015
Sold Tokyo mids on stockx. They just got sent back to me. Claims they are dirty lol. They are completely dead stock. Not sure wtf they thinking. Anyone else have this problem?

Joined Mar 14, 2014
Sold Tokyo mids on stockx. They just got sent back to me. Claims they are dirty lol. They are completely dead stock. Not sure wtf they thinking. Anyone else have this problem?
that's unheard of! usually all i hear is that they will pass anything. they didn't reach out at all before shipping it back?

Joined Jan 31, 2015
that's unheard of! usually all i hear is that they will pass anything. they didn't reach out at all before shipping it back?
They emailed me. Said they were determined to be dirty. They waived the 15% fee. But charged me $14 to ship them back to me. So I'm out $14 lol. Joke.

Joined Jul 22, 2013
Just had something similar happen to me this week. Sold a DS, never worn or tried on pair of Tape Box series Venoms and got an email stating that verification failed due to inconsistent yellowing on swooshes. There is actually no discoloration on swooshes. Any way, 15% fee waived but charged $14 return shipping.

Top Bottom