2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined May 22, 2010
StrangeLove’s are dropping too, hope resale not too bad after release for both, no skate shops that get anything in my state maybe I hit on snkrs
Where you see SL’s dipping? I don’t think we’ve gotten to that point yet lol. Resell in my size is insane right now.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
StrangeLove’s are dropping too, hope resale not too bad after release for both, no skate shops that get anything in my state maybe I hit on snkrs
Good luck! Hope everyone that actually wants it will hit.

Where you see SL’s dipping? I don’t think we’ve gotten to that point yet lol. Resell in my size is insane right now.
on GOAT earlier this week it was 750+ for size 9.5, now it’s 550., still steep but it should drop more after next week. I don’t think it’ll drop as much as the plums tho.

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Truck it high
Low

Joined Nov 19, 2007
Must be your size I’m a 12 and price has been dropping in my size but not many left in my size now most of the 12’s done sold

Joined Nov 19, 2007
Good luck! Hope everyone that actually wants it will hit.

on GOAT earlier this week it was 750+ for size 9.5, now it’s 550., still steep but it should drop more after next week. I don’t think it’ll drop as much as the plums tho.
StrangeLove’s and plums size 12 same price right now, I’m hoping for a $250 to $300 resale after release if I can’t hit on snkrs

Weirdo

formerly akira85
Joined Nov 15, 2015
Woke up to sl canceling the release 😂😂😂 that’s nothing new ... just do a raffle/ instore or even do a invoice on loyal customer who has more then a 3 years or longer account with them ... that would wave off alot of resellers. 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s my opinion

Joined Dec 10, 2017
Woke up to sl canceling the release 😂😂😂 that’s nothing new ... just do a raffle/ instore or even do a invoice on loyal customer who has more then a 3 years or longer account with them ... that would wave off alot of resellers. 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s my opinion
LOL at people fiending for Strangelove, but have no idea what they do. “Some nerd on their Instagram said F bots” (he’s the owner). “Just do an in store release.” (They are a miniscule, garage-based, independent skateboard company.)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now