2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Sep 27, 2003
thanks.

marketplace on NT is dead so I’m just genuinely asking where, nothing on eBay/StockX/goat shows much about older SBs that aren’t dunks (angus/FCs/etc).

Joined May 22, 2010
SL’s looking more and more out of reach by the minute. My local say they supposedly aren’t getting them :smh:. Current resell is trash and seems to just keep going up. Hope this changes but it’s looking bleak.

Joined Oct 26, 2013
863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Yes, that is still considered backdoor to me. If the seller doesn't give all customers the same chance at buying a pair and instead pick and choose who to sell it to then it is considered backdoor to me. Doesn't matter if it's sold at retail to their friends/loyal customers/resellers/etc., backdoor is backdoor - there are no exceptions.

If they make and produce the shoes themselves, then they can do whatever they want with the shoes, but the fact is Nike makes them and allocate pairs to vendors to sell.

Joined Nov 13, 2017
I have no issue with a store hooking up a few people who were loyal/supported them or the employees if they do something like an employee raffle, I expect this to happen with a small percentage of their allocation at pretty much any store. There's a huge difference between that and just flat out working/dealing directly with resellers/resale shops, moving a larger percentage of stock that should have been sold to individuals.

Joined Oct 26, 2013
I have no issue with a store hooking up a few people who were loyal/supported them or the employees if they do something like an employee raffle, I expect this to happen with a small percentage of their allocation at pretty much any store. There's a huge difference between that and just flat out working/dealing directly with resellers/resale shops, moving a larger percentage of stock that should have been sold to individuals.
So when the let employees do a raffle and they friends grab pairs

then make a post like this

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 2.29.32 AM.png

Post 4 sizes available??? :smh:
Knowing damn well Nike didn't just only send them 4 pairs

Clownery at it's finest

and more shops doing this

Joined Apr 20, 2019
So when the let employees do a raffle and they friends grab pairs

then make a post like this

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 2.29.32 AM.png

Post 4 sizes available??? :smh:
Knowing damn well Nike didn't just only send them 4 pairs

Clownery at it's finest

and more shops doing this
I'm not saying these dudes is legit, but my friend told me that on both these and the Scott's, he's getting 5 pairs max, 9 through 11. I know he's not lying because I've seen it happen to him before with other qs releases, and dude is always super honest about what he has and doesn't really deal with resellers unless he gets stuck with stuff he can't move locally, and even then is still charging them retail.

Joined Oct 26, 2013
5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Don't shops have to buy a certain amount of NIKE/Jordan/SB every month to be a Authorized Store?

• Wow
Reactions: Bat
Joined Dec 18, 2015
5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Don't shops have to buy a certain amount of NIKE/Jordan/SB every month to be a Authorized Store?
There’s different tiers. That shop should could just have a basic Nike account, gets GR and QS as well. But the allotment they get are slim.

I know shops that do get 5-7 pairs and other shops get close to 40 pairs of a QS.

Joined Jan 10, 2016
My local gets shipments split sometimes. Happened w infrareds has 7.5-10.5 and the next week got 11-13 or something.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
5 pairs MAX???

What a bad joke!!

Everything is allocated now, meaning even GRs going forward is the rumor. Shops can’t pre-book sizes. They get what they get. At least that’s what I heard a while back.

Joined May 17, 2012
863BB775-5EC8-4793-AF03-CB060DF3D024.png

BAD42693-8149-4B36-855F-0F87A3AF4F45.png

let’s talk about this!! ^^^
What is a loyal customer??
Your Friends and Family?
The resellers who camp your store each week?
The skate boarders who come in for free stickers or the grab a new board after the snap theirs in half???
Every store has control of how they sell and who they sell to!!

If a So-Called Loyal Customer they sell to put the shoe on the resale market
THATS BACKDOORING PAIRS!!!
Saying Anything else is clownery!
The issue with these guys, they don’t have a brick and mortar store :smile:

Seems they messed up, made the inventory available way too early. Sold out. Didn’t want to take time to cancel orders and hooked up F&F with the remaining pairs.

Only reason they are doing what they please is they have no ramifications from Nike. They aren’t a legit shop with Nike allocations nor a rep. This was just a one off collab with a piss poor release.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now