2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Sep 10, 2019
anyone still trying to get thru this trash copdate app? literally was working fine yesterday but not cant even sign in and their reponse on ig didnt help at all

Joined Nov 21, 2012
Dude don't buy any dunk for that price your fit are gonna die inside that shoe. It's gonna be so miserable to walk in those. From like 2012/13ish-2016/17ish the only Dunk that I tried on to not hurt was the De La Soul's.

The red leather on red cement supremes are the worst.

Joined Aug 12, 2015
the sneaker media/online publications are useless. ISS/SoleCollector/SneakerNews/Hypebeast should be the voice of sneaker heads/collectors and consumers

its crazy that CopDate isn’t getting shamed by these outlets

Joined Oct 4, 2013
After hours and hours im signed back into copdate and guess what, no raffles are showing up! Ayyy I love it!
Screenshot_20200227-053934_Copdate.jpg

Joined Nov 2, 2013
Yea looks like they took down the 2 raffles in Denver. They were there a few hours ago. But the app was acting up. I couldn't get in. Shut it down early
I guess ?
A couple of them cancelled the copdate release like the store Civil RI.

Joined Oct 4, 2013
Yea looks like they took down the 2 raffles in Denver. They were there a few hours ago. But the app was acting up. I couldn't get in. Shut it down early
I guess ?
A couple of them cancelled the copdate release like the store Civil RI.
Those are the 2 stores I was trying to enter. They better post today they are doing in store raffles this **** is stupid.

Joined Jan 31, 2015
This TS dunk got people on edge man. If u Haven't realize like 2 years ago this was gonna be the trend going forward I dunno what rock you were living under. The real ones,ogs, anyone who loves skateboarding for the true reasons and dunks . We're all beat at this point. The slums have won. Hype has killed any hope you ever had of getting retail on dunks anymore. Nike always was gonna win. $150 retail now. What a joke. I just chalk up every release to an automatic L. If I do cop it's a miracle. You got a better chance at seeing God before you get your hands on these lol.

Joined Mar 26, 2015
Yeah $150 box price isn’t cool
At least they come in the new rainbow QS box

the Nike SB TS edit was cool
Seeing Ishod skate my local spots was great, I recognized most of the spots
The mini ramp at the end is right down the street from my office
Would have loved to have been there while shooting

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now