2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Oct 19, 2015
I know this is a sneaker thread but my man up there looking for tp made me think. I’m a pharmacist at a Walgreens (hence the screen name) here in the south. Like everyone else we are running low if not out of most supplies. But if anyone is needing anything during this crisis please email me (dmband41@charter.net). I’ll do what I can to help whoever I can. I’ll ship to wherever supplies are needed. Please don’t take offense if I’m not able to help you because just like everyone else our supplies are super thin. (We have zero thermometers, hand sanitizer, or alcohol) And please don’t email me if you need a pack of gum or a Red Bull. I want to help those who truly need it. I am currently working a lot and if it takes a day or so for me to get back to you I’m sorry. If I don’t get back to you at all I’m sorry. But please know I’ll do everything I can to help all those I can. I’ve been on Niketalk since 2000 (I’m old, not as old as ATS but still old) and this has been the most “community” thread I’ve been in so I want to help anyone I can.
This is much appreciated. Thank you for this.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Was able to grab a DS pair of the Dunks that started it all for me back in 2003 or 2004. One of the dopest pairs ever IMO! Glad to have my very first pair of Dunks again.
178DC60B-582F-4863-8065-3D6AD4469E05.jpeg
Been looking for these, Oxides, and like 1 or 2 others from that time to no avail. Found one back in like October and snoozed. smh.

CARTEL777

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2019
Mail Day

I wish the QC on these were better. I can live with the glue stains. The toe box crease and lack of stitching on the swoosh is a deal breaker for me. I am sending them back to GOAT. I hope the Kentucky's that I ordered will be nicer.

Was able to grab a DS pair of the Dunks that started it all for me back in 2003 or 2004. One of the dopest pairs ever IMO! Glad to have my very first pair of Dunks again.
The Obsidians started it all for me as well. I remember going to the mall with my sister to pick them out for Christmas. I need to track down another pair. How much did they set you back?

laxidasical

Supporter
Joined Jan 21, 2016
I am not sure if they can but, if they could and do not it’s probably cause they don’t care. The backdoor moves have been happening since the early 2000s and nothing seems to happen.
BTW SHOUTOUT TO THE GUY REVIEWING THIS UGLY SHOE EXPLAINING THAT ICE CREAM COMES FROM MILK AND MILK COMES FROM COWS😎
So if I bought a pair of shoes from Nike in say, the US, and a pair from Europe, and returned the Europe pair to Nike US, would they know they weren’t the same pair?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now