2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Nov 18, 2000
Dear Niketalk Dunk SB Family

So with all the dunk hype I am officially resigned to the fact that I’ll never own Medicom I’s. Now that I’ve swallowed that bitter pill I have a quick question. How’s the fit on dunk elites and are they worth $100?

Yours truly,
Me Missing the Old Days
was in the same situation when the elites came out. instant regret. I'd suggest passing on them.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
I haven't been following shoes in years other than the occasional Lebron or Kyrie or PG release, , but I saw the other week something about the Ben and Jerrys and my mind was blown that dunks were back like this... they were my FAVORITE show back in high school and college. I started following the thread a couple weeks back and all these classics are taking me back.. man I love my dunks and might need to bust out a pair in celebration.

Joined Dec 30, 2014
A buddy of mine was heavy into collecting back a couple decades ago. Unfortunately, he had to move and sold off his entire collection way before the boom. I had no interest in sneakers at the time which is also unfortunate lol! I'd like some silver, pink, gold box era. Any leads or tips to where I could pickup some stuff without getting, you know. Thanks!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now