2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Apr 17, 2015
I dont throw around the term grail often but I've been looking for these since I saw them. Finally found them for a "reasonable" price. Sucks can't really find any other legit pics to lc them :lol:. This is most likely my last big purchase for awhile. I found out a few eeks ago I'll be having my first kid. Couldn't be more excited!
20200731_190455.jpg

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
Joined Jan 31, 2008
I dont throw around the term grail often but I've been looking for these since I saw them. Finally found them for a "reasonable" price. Sucks can't really find any other legit pics to lc them :lol:. This is most likely my last big purchase for awhile. I found out a few eeks ago I'll be having my first kid. Couldn't be more excited!
20200731_190455.jpg
congrats, start collection em baby dunks now!!!!!!!!

Joined Nov 5, 2003
@lacedemup thank you for the knowledge and photos! Easy to remember who has those, not many pairs of sandstones still floating around. Seems like some of the best non-SB dunks have been co.jp or EU/Can exclusives.
Speaking of EU exclusive, I’ve recently learned those were supposed to be EUFL exclusive also. Kind of surprised to hear coz if my memory serves correct, I’ve got this one at outlet in Japan back then. But somehow, can’t find the outlet stamp on the inside tag tho.... All I remember was they were like $30 w/o its original box....
B4D25A9C-A140-4539-8831-4273791715FF.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now