2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laxidasical

Supporter
Joined Jan 21, 2016
buying and selling stuff has gotten really weird and dangerous...i used to sell cars/car parts and i never want people coming around where i live...i always ask to meet at a nearby bank or police department...

selling stuff has gotten so bad i dont even bother anymore
Shoot, I do that here at it’s as safe as can be. Just the American in me, I guess, but I’m not letting you know where that item you sold me or the stack you just gave me is residing at.

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Shoot, I do that here at it’s as safe as can be. Just the American in me, I guess, but I’m not letting you know where that item you sold me or the stack you just gave me is residing at.
i dont know man...i got kids around and toys bum *** people find valuable...someone tried to steal a car out of my garage once and that was in a really affluent area...

the last couple of times i sold stuff i just felt like people in general have changed...alotta people seem like scammers and alotta people try to offer drugs as currency...its weird, but values and culture have changed

Joined Feb 4, 2015
Whatever price you agreed to before you two met is what you shouldve paid. End of story in my opinion.
Didn’t wanna say nuthin’ at first but agreed, it’s a scumbag move. Why I don’t ever do meetups locally to sell anymore, too many clowns that either flake or try to finesse you.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 24, 2016
Pffft thats one game I do not play. People love doing this with cars, if we agree on a price after meeting and looking at the car and the dude comes up even 100 dollars short after the fact and negotiations, I'm gone end of story. Its not about the money at that point, its the disrespect. Never had it happen for sneakers but same thing would apply. You punked some young kid who probably doesn't know any better, nothing to be proud of imo.

Joined Jan 31, 2015
Got em...lol. Told dude my atm wouldn't withdraw anymore and that I had 800 take it or leave it. At first he said no but He took it after I was about to leave.....lol
Lol at your tactic That's pretty funny but hey man if you really want something you got to go for it because you know you're going to regret it one day We all do

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now