2020 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Dec 24, 2013
i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.

Rumble

Supporter
Joined May 11, 2019
i am seriously mentally working through not ****ing with sneakers like this anymore.

the stress or annoyance/frustration of these Ls is beginning to get to be too much.

like an entire day be ruined, mean to my girl, inattentive to anything else, unproductive, ashamed for trying so hard or feeling a way over sneakers.

hard to love this **** anymore.
Next time purposely miss the shoe. Woke up 33 minutes after release. Don’t even feel bad.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Some of yall act like you never won any draw or raffle off SNKRS, or ANY other site :lol:. I haven't.

Joined Dec 16, 2018
Poll: You have $325 to spend on a pair of dunks, brand new or slightly used, in your size, fees included, already in your collection or not, SB's or Plain dunks, must be realistic prices in today's market... Which dunks do you choose?? U can choose 1 high and 1 low..... Go!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now