2021-22 NFL Regular Season Thread | Week 4 |

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Joined Mar 30, 2007
their fans need to focus less on the Cowboys and more on their own squad :lol:
theyve done stuff the last 2 decades

wtf fans are the ones this needs to be addressed to.. got college kids who have seen the jags and browns do more than dallas and Washington while on this earth.. hell, got college graduates

Joined Aug 7, 2012
for those i sent the Redzone link to how did it hold up on sunday ? was yall good to go ?

Joined Aug 7, 2012
Moving from East to westwas The best thing I could’ve done for my nfl n nba watching benefits

LOL i was tryna force myself to sleep by the 4th qrt for work the next morning

i had $500 on raiders ML at +310 grabbed when they was down 14-7 i believe.. my adrenaline was so high i ended up smoking 2 more woods and aint fall asleep till 3am

feeling it now but all good i came up $1550

Joined Dec 1, 2012
Oh yeah. Cowboys still get pushed in our face because Jerry Jones is a great hype man/salesmen.
I don’t understand the interest in the Cowboys love or hate, they’re just the most average team year in year out. Never contending never truly terrible.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I don’t understand the interest in the Cowboys love or hate, they’re just the most average team year in year out. Never contending never truly terrible.
some teams are just enjoyable to hate.. lakers, yankees, cowboys and duke

i might not really care about baseball anymore or college basketball most of the time, but I enjoy watching whenever duke takes their L in the tourney.. I enjoy watching the Yankees catch Ls in the playoffs.. i enjoy watching the cowboys catch Ls on thanksgiving

lakers went out a little sad for a bit and I didn’t care what happened with them.. but since bron joined, it’s back to being enjoyable to watch them catch Ls

dabo is also in that group currently too

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now