2021-22 NFL Regular Season Thread | Week 4 |

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Joined Dec 1, 2012
some teams are just enjoyable to hate.. lakers, yankees, cowboys and duke

i might not really care about baseball anymore or college basketball most of the time, but I enjoy watching whenever duke takes their L in the tourney.. I enjoy watching the Yankees catch Ls in the playoffs.. i enjoy watching the cowboys catch Ls on thanksgiving

lakers went out a little sad for a bit and I didn’t care what happened with them.. but since bron joined, it’s back to being enjoyable to watch them catch Ls

dabo is also in that group currently too
I mean you’re an Eagles fan but the Cowboys don’t really belong in the same conversation as the Lakers or the Yankees. Those are two of the most successful franchises in all of pro sports. The Cowboys aren’t even the most successful nfl team and most of their championships are clustered in one period 20+ years ago, since which they haven’t even been in contention.

Joined May 31, 2004
  • 1992 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1993 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1994 Browns – 11-5 (lost divisional round)
  • 1995 Browns – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2000 Patriots – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2008 Patriots – 11-5 (missed playoffs)
  • 2020 Patriots – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 2021 Patriots - 0-1

sheesh

Joined May 6, 2015
I'd say Cowboys at this point are more comparable to the Knicks though Dallas is nowhere near the market NYC is. But Jerry has done an amazing job of keeping the brand alive since their glory days in the 90's. They have a state of the art stadium and facilities, merch sales are through the roof, cheerleaders market the brand well (they had a reality series some years back), broadcasters are always talking about them and so many more intangibles that keep a team popular. I mean look at the Raiders, outside of the SB appearance in the early 00's what else have they done in the past 35 years? Yet they are still one of the most popular franchises (not without lots of criticism though.

Joined May 7, 2005
  • 1992 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1993 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1994 Browns – 11-5 (lost divisional round)
  • 1995 Browns – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2000 Patriots – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2008 Patriots – 11-5 (missed playoffs)
  • 2020 Patriots – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 2021 Patriots - 0-1

sheesh
Helluva resume man sheesh!

Joined May 7, 2005
Check the numbers man... simple as that as to why the Cowboys

weak or good the Cowboys do numbers... usually the best viewership numbers in the league...

There’s a market for that no matter how weak or long ago the Super Bowls were.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Dude gotta be sociopath or something. Duel identities. His personality straight up unrecognizable commentating on boxing vs everything else.
Thats called being talented. He can switch up his style to fit each platform. You may not agree with his hot takes, but he is very talented in all he does.

Joined Mar 29, 2020
Thats called being talented. He can switch up his style to fit each platform. You may not agree with his hot takes, but he is very talented in all he does.
Yea. Sure. I was on the verge of saying something similar in that reply but went a different direction. They're all professionals paid to present choreographed personalities.

Joined Jan 19, 2002
I guess if that’s what we called talented. Not taking anything away from him, but it seems more like acting to me. The boxing takes/commentary felt real. All these hot takes look like it’s just saying random **** and arguing to get ratings

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now