2021-22 NFL Regular Season Thread | Week 4 |

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Joined Nov 26, 2015
I guess if that’s what we called talented. Not taking anything away from him, but it seems more like acting to me. The boxing takes/commentary felt real. All these hot takes look like it’s just saying random **** and arguing to get ratings
It takes talent to go on National TV and play that role.

Joined Mar 29, 2020
That’s literally the job. You guys gotta realize these people are actors and professional entertainers. They’re not sharing their authentic selves on tv.
Yea. We all understand that. Again my comment was more a joke than anything.

Max's switches are jarring though. Most commentators who work across sports or networks retain most of their same on air identity.

Like 3god 3god said, call it supreme talent.

Joined Jul 24, 2012
I still remember when Max basically covered the Lakers with Wiley on the radio.

It was pretty much Night and Day with his first take stuff

Joined Jan 19, 2002
It takes talent to go on National TV and play that role.
It’s talent to do a job on national tv daily.
But I just think it’s a fake personality and I can’t seem get myself to watch people acting disagreements into camera about live sports

Joined Mar 14, 2010
We’re well aware that shock jocks are all the rave.... but he even sucks at being a shock jock. We don’t care about his behind the scenes persona or everyday life. He’s not even entertaining. Just like a Marcellus Wiley or Collin Cowherd. We all understand why their employed though.

Dudes like Shannon Sharpe and Skip have ALWAYS been themselves. Same with Jim Rome or Stephen A Smith. Even a Michael Irvin.

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Giants have the worst record in the league over the last four or five years combined. The worst GM and statistically the worst starting QB. Daniel Jones leads the league in turnovers and can’t beat winning teams or really any ****in teams. The guy is ****in garbage. I’m not watching the Giants on Sunday until the GM and QB are gone. Joe Judge can also go cause he’s a moron for standing by Daniel Jones.

GM had a shot at redemption and could have drafted Fields but nah, he’s more worried about proving that Jones isn’t one of the worst picks of all time instead of worrying about winning.

I hope this ****in team goes 0-17, ****in losers.

I got Washington beating the Giants on Thursday, the turn on Judge and the Giants is gonna be delightful.

Falcons are also just as ****ed. Holding on to an old QB on the decline instead of giving Atlanta a new QB is such a boneheaded mistake. They’ll be cleaning house soon.

MNF ratings were like 6 mil on ABC, 4.8 on ESPN and 660K for Eli and Peyton

Joined Dec 1, 2012
Yea. We all understand that. Again my comment was more a joke than anything.

Max's switches are jarring though. Most commentators who work across sports or networks retain most of their same on air identity.

Like 3god 3god said, call it supreme talent.
Yeah true, he also works across more types of shows than many. Ever seen pre ESPN Stephen A?

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Daniel Jones was clean 74% of his drop backs last week. That OL is bad but Jones is the real problem. If he was black, he’d be lucky to be a backup today with those dog **** numbers.

Year after year I’ve been begging for Jameis. They both have TO issues but Jameis puts up TDs, Jones doesn’t.

Sam Darnold and Jones have pretty much the same stats across the board EXCEPT +18 fumbles.

Go 0-17 and embarrass this bum *** owner. Should have cleaned house last year

Joined Jan 2, 2010
I'd say Cowboys at this point are more comparable to the Knicks though Dallas is nowhere near the market NYC is. But Jerry has done an amazing job of keeping the brand alive since their glory days in the 90's. They have a state of the art stadium and facilities, merch sales are through the roof, cheerleaders market the brand well (they had a reality series some years back), broadcasters are always talking about them and so many more intangibles that keep a team popular. I mean look at the Raiders, outside of the SB appearance in the early 00's what else have they done in the past 35 years? Yet they are still one of the most popular franchises (not without lots of criticism though.
This is very accurate. Cowboys just like the Knicks have gone decades with no rings, make the playoffs here and there and never go far when they do. Combined with having a big and loud fan base. The only difference is the Cowboys have the hype machine that is Jerry Jones. He's the only owner in sports who is the face of a franchise.

Joined Feb 6, 2007
  • 1992 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1993 Browns – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 1994 Browns – 11-5 (lost divisional round)
  • 1995 Browns – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2000 Patriots – 5-11 (missed playoffs)
  • 2008 Patriots – 11-5 (missed playoffs)
  • 2020 Patriots – 7-9 (missed playoffs)
  • 2021 Patriots - 0-1

sheesh
Stop.

Joined Sep 24, 2012
5245570D-3765-4680-9178-99D3B89CB3D7.jpeg

If you asked me after 2008 after Matt first season what the teams biggest issues were I’d say o line and defense. 13 years later if you ask me what the teams biggest issues are I’d say O line and defense. 13 years same issues never properly addressed or attempted to address it but failed during this era of the Falcons.
Falcons are a dumpster fire. Fields wouldn’t have solved the line and defense but at least he would have gave fans hope going forward. Get him then spend the next two years drafting guards and a secondary. Pitts was a pointless pick, Ryan doesn’t even have time to get him the ball, should have got Sewell if they didn’t wanna prepare for the future.

Joined Dec 1, 2012
Daniel Jones was clean 74% of his drop backs last week. That OL is bad but Jones is the real problem. If he was black, he’d be lucky to be a backup today with those dog **** numbers.

Year after year I’ve been begging for Jameis. They both have TO issues but Jameis puts up TDs, Jones doesn’t.

Sam Darnold and Jones have pretty much the same stats across the board EXCEPT +18 fumbles.

Go 0-17 and embarrass this bum *** owner. Should have cleaned house last year
Trying to rep you with the “100” twice

It’s funny all my Giants fan friends irl hate Daniel Jones, but he has a lot of defenders on the internet,

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now