2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Skirt Talk...SHENANIGANS

MIKE LOWERY

formerly chuck finster
Joined Mar 1, 2007
If I'm Atlanta, anyone besides Trae and Hunter.

Warriors may have the best deal but WAS already has Bryant/Gafford so really Wiseman is probably a no go for them.

Joined Jan 27, 2001
Beal to the Warriors would be great... they have enough assets to make it happen. Beal needs to request the trade.. he has to know that he isn't winning anything with the Wizards
What assets?

That Warriors roster outside of their big 3 and Wiseman (and MAYYYYBE Wiggins :sick:) is TRASH.

And I actually like the Warriors so that's not me hating.

Joined Sep 18, 2003
What assets?

That Warriors roster outside of their big 3 and Wiseman (and MAYYYYBE Wiggins :sick:) is TRASH.

And I actually like the Warriors so that's not me hating.
wiseman and two first round picks wouldn’t be a bad starting place if you’re trying to blow it up

Joined Jul 8, 2013
GSW can offer a better package than all of those teams should they go all in.

Wiggins for salary matching , Wiseman, 7th ,14th pick are as a good of a start you can get. I know they probably wouldnt offer all but thats a better package than trades centered around Simmons , Herro and Smart,Nesmith

Joined Jun 24, 2013
GSW can offer a better package than all of those teams should they go all in.

Wiggins for salary matching , Wiseman, 7th ,14th pick are as a good of a start you can get. I know they probably wouldnt offer all but thats a better package than trades centered around Simmons , Herro and Smart,Nesmith
Fantasy >>> Logic

Moheezy

formerly mizzoe33
Joined Feb 10, 2008
Can you imagine a Westbrook/ Simmons back court to start the season :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now