2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jan 10, 2016
2AF3CD28-AD12-4922-93F3-F48317C054BD.jpeg

GOOD POST.

Everyone who buys SB’s at “their” local skateshop should definitely do a solid and grab something today for Skateshop day! These shops need support, especially w the weather currently and Covid. A lot of shops have sales, giveaways, tees whatever

For example rhythm Skateshop 30% off with RHYTHM code

Joined Dec 29, 2019
GOOD POST.

Everyone who buys SB’s at “their” local skateshop should definitely do a solid and grab something today for Skateshop day! These shops need support, especially w the weather currently and Covid. A lot of shops have sales, giveaways, tees whatever

For example rhythm Skateshop 30% off with RHYTHM code
i front loaded my skateshop day purchases during orchards 15th anni sale, almost bought the SSD cooler they had but by the time i made up my mind they were sold out :frown:

Joined Dec 10, 2017
Looks like the Baltimore Carpet “drop” is just a popup for non-SB stuff. Line limited to 250 per day, and every $20 gets a raffle ticket for shoes.

4 inches of ice on the ground and temps in the 20’s overnight. I think I will take my chances online!

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
This inverse/reverse City Pack Low thing is aight, but I’m out. Not an SB, so that’s usually a no for me unless they’re SUPER, and I’m not a fan of mismatched kicks. Good luck to those that’ll be after them though.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
Looks like the Baltimore Carpet “drop” is just a popup for non-SB stuff. Line limited to 250 per day, and every $20 gets a raffle ticket for shoes.

4 inches of ice on the ground and temps in the 20’s overnight. I think I will take my chances online!
Yea, really hope I can hit a sweatshirt. Looking at the jacquard from their story just now I might try for that too

Joined Mar 31, 2011

Gonna drive by and see what things look like tomorrow. Will let you know.

Joined Oct 19, 2019
Early pics are hardly reliable, but I can't help but notice what looks like two different shades of purple.

Lighting? Maybe.

Intentional? Probably not.

BUT.

I would not put it past Nike QC to make the left shoe in one line, the right in another, and put together a bunch of pairs that don't even match they damn self.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now