2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
Yeah the box theyre shipping in now can be easily opened from the bottom as its just folded into place rather than taped. My package was opened but thank god they didnt steal the sneakers
Son, I remember when my STREET HAWKERS came from SNKRS they were in that box and the folded part was pinched back a little so you could see the SB box, size label, and everything. I could have easily got caught lacking. Don’t understand why it’s so hard for Nike to just ship in a brown box with tamper evident tape.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
One step forward two steps back. They do a better job concealing the fact that it’s a nike box, but holy **** these new boxes are tissue paper thin. The UNLVs for KanyIZZY KanyIZZY was falling apart on my porch because it was soggy out. I dunno what’s worse, a box so blatantly easy to open... or just a giant flashing sign on the box that says “please steal me” like how notre sent their pairs

Last edited:

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
One step forward two steps back. They do a better job concealing the fact that it’s a nike box, but holy **** these new boxes are tissue paper thin. The UNLVs for KanyIZZY KanyIZZY was falling apart on my porch because it was soggy out. I dunno what’s worse, a box so blatantly easy to open... or just a giant flashing sign on the box that says “please steal me” like how notre sent their pairs

View attachment 2754160
Level 1 - defeat the autobots
Level 2 - claim your W before it gets pinched

Joined Jul 11, 2006
Nike didn’t ship in the standard box with black tape, this is what they shipped in:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Gotta save the environment some how *shrug*

It's a ***** when FedEx/UPS/random dudes in the streets in NYC snatch your **** though :lol:

I just saw an article that said 90,000 packages get stolen every day in NYC. I'm pretty certain they had an artist's rendition of my spot in the piece.

Joined Oct 24, 2013
Strangelove decks

Joined Jan 16, 2015
im sure its in thier SLA that fedex eats the cost, which is why they be ready to straight up prosecute you if they catch you stealing. at least thats how it is at UPS.
Things may have changed but my friend worked for UPS around 2005 and said stealing was out of control (watches, CD's before release dates, cloths, etc). Also mentioned they did not Charge you if caught because it would make the company look bad with all the internal theft going on.

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Things may have changed but my friend worked for UPS around 2005 and said stealing was out of control (watches, CD's before release dates, cloths, etc). Also mentioned they did not Charge you if caught because it would make the company look bad with all the internal theft going on.
I think they prosecuted this dude that got caught on camera stealing a joycon out of the box before putting it on the steps. I worked at a UPS shipping center in NJ in 2008 for like 5 months and they were def prosecuting if they caught you stealing. It was like Jail the way they had people scanning in and out and you had to have a sticker on ya phone or you couldnt even bring it. they would barely let people bring lunch. it was wild. ppl was still stealing tho they just didnt catch many.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 24, 2013
how many weeks are you going to pass on releases for?
bruh I’m not ****ing with Nike anymore.

and that’s real.

they offered 0 help. gave immediate refund to clear the situation. FedEx offered 0 help. Nike didn’t offer any kind of compensation. I have two other pair of shoes on the way no idea if they’ll get here.

hell y’all got 40 dunks coming out tomorrow. just throw me one of them and call it day. but nah. a bunch of script apologizing and “only option”.

I’m done with it. Tired of supporting these places who find some way to do less than the MINIMUM when it comes to customer experience.

shameful ****.
I’m shooting any ***** I see with them on that look my size.

blackfrankwhite

Supporter
Joined Feb 17, 2016
Yeah they really don’t give a single **** about it.

Leave it to Nike to create artificial scarcity, mess up your order when you do happen to hit on something, and then “fix” their mistake by offering a 10% off coupon so you can go spend more money on their brand.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now