2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Dec 24, 2013
Def think dunks are gonna be easier to get for y’all.

That’s too many releases for everyone to keep striking out.

Resale gonna take a dive. Kinda already started.

Joined May 22, 2005
Which one has better quality
honestly I wasn’t all that happy with the dunks quality, was nothing to comment on

I wish I knew what last year’s dunks were like to have a comparison but they didn’t feel as nice as the Kostons & I wasn’t overly impressed with my Kostons if that tells you anything.

the dunks match my UNC & Titans gear better though at least lol

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Just watched the “behind the design” about carpet on SNKRS. Never knew about them
Shoutout from 🇮🇷

that navy blue and grey pair isn’t releasing on SNKRS? That’s pretty much all I try for now a days even tho I’m yet to hit once

Joined Apr 11, 2018
So the Carpet Company SB Dunk Highs are a draw. Draws are the worst. Never hit on one. Instant L. At least I feel like I have a chance with a LEO drop. I don't understand Nike's rationale with doing a draw instead of a LEO drop. March 12th is a Friday. As far as I know, nothing else good is releasing that day. Really want these.

Joined Jun 10, 2014
Anyone that was able to score a pair of dunks on SNKRS receive any shipping updates yet? My UNLV is still preparing shipment -_-

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Just watched the behind the design on the carpets. Being a screen printer, it made me really appreciate these even more. Such a cool design touch. Hopefully Lady Luck will be on my side.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
These came in and I forgot to post a pic after work. BIG s/o to metroidprototype metroidprototype for the assist on these. The only way to win a Dunk from Nike is through our own back door .. the NT Oop door :nthat:

I sincerely appreciate your help and you already know, if there’s ever a pair I’m not chasing just let me know even though I have better odds getting hit by lightning while working in a mine on the moon.

2AC6E568-35C2-48AC-811A-6BE9E9E5B750.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now