2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Nov 7, 2019
To me it looks like the silhouette of a potleaf with a hibiscus or orchid flower print on it.
It’s a reach but I can see this being this year’s 420 shoe since they name them after weed strands and Hawaii was known for Maui wowie

...or maybe I’m just stoned
Said the exact same thing to myself

...before saying out loud (pun intended) "put down this joint"

Joined Apr 7, 2013
I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?

Joined Nov 16, 2018
I saw someone had an issue with ebay a few pages back.
i think I’m done with ebay myself. The seller has no backing on that platform at it seems. I sold a pair of DS new balance 998’s on there with the label still attached to the shoes. The listing clearly stated no returns. The shoes were authenticated and then shipped to the buyer. Two days later I get hit with a return request because the shoes “fit too small”. He attached photos with the new balance label attached saying he wants his money back. I denied the request stating the size of the shoe was listed in multiple sections of the listing and that it said no returns. A few minutes later, negative feedback claiming “these are really fake new balance”. Smdh. Ebay claims he did not violate any feedback policies and that his review was based on his experience. So ebay verifying the shoes are authentic and him accusing me of selling fake shoes because of me denying a refund request makes sense?
So even if you use the ebay authentication program the buyer can still return the shoe?

Joined Apr 7, 2013
So even if you use the ebay authentication program the buyer can still return the shoe?
If you accept a return request, the shoe will go back to the authenticator so they can “make sure it was in the same condition when they recieved it for authentication” lol you don’t have to accept a return if your listing says no returns.

ALSO!!! Once the shoes are sold, if it is a listing that requires authentication, there is no more communication aloud between the buyer and seller for that listing once the shoes are sold. You can only open a claim...

Joined May 27, 2019
If the yellow Grateful Dead continue to fall in price, I’m striking if it gets below $700. Those were the pair I wanted most from 2020 as a Dead fan.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now