2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jan 14, 2014
Then people will miss the 13 yo undercutting from moms basement when the Herbert's of the world are holding stock and manipulating the highest resale prices :nthat:
Good point. I remember all the videos of angry resellers pissed off they couldn't control prices anymore because of StockX.

Joined Jan 21, 2014
happy birthday!

I finally got the review put together for these. More views plus on feet w /both lace options in the vid:
The one thing I Love about your reviews, besides the Horrible Puns, is that even if I already own the Sneak, you make me what to Buy it.
I've had this Court Purple for a few months now, but after watching your video, it makes me want to go and purchase it again; Of course I won't.
But your overall review with the materials, description and fit is always very useful.
Keep it up Verse!
And freakin' work on my Dunk Calendar Already!!! ;))

Joined Feb 21, 2010
The one thing I Love about your reviews, besides the Horrible Puns, is that even if I already own the Sneak, you make me what to Buy it.
I've had this Court Purple for a few months now, but after watching your video, it makes me want to go and purchase it again; Of course I won't.
But your overall review with the materials, description and fit is always very useful.
Keep it up Verse!
And freakin' work on my Dunk Calendar Already!!! ;))
haha thank u, I appreciate the feedback!

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Orchard raffle up for the wasted youths
Have no idea what the answer to the question is though :lol:
I just guessed the second to last one

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Damn how didn’t I notice that logo 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I was looking through pics
I think I chose “negative fx”

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now