2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Apr 11, 2018
Wow!! Surprise email win from CCS for the Gulfs. Was not expecting it. 2021 is the year of the blue shoes for me. Good thing I really like the color blue on kicks.

Joined May 29, 2016
for people who like @ats kicks jacket

I ordered mine from New Zealand a while back. Wore it when it not quite cold out and about steamed myself to death. It’s well insulated.
How’s the sizing?
And of course I missed it. If anyone knows info on these please let a brotha know.

A4F600D4-E493-428A-901B-BE609E155536.jpeg

Jacket is definitey a bit thicker than would think because of the thermal insulation. Also went with usual Nike true to size. Very nicely put together, although can’t see wearing inside out like in pics.

News of release first came out end of February. Select shops across both waters started selling in March. US shops prob past few weeks. Pain to buy cause of local raffle/sales and overseas shipping restrictions/costs. Found mine in EU/UK end of March. Scattered sizes still out there.

Won this morning’s Snkrs draw for Green Glow.
Unfortunately not Personal size.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2019
I know most people in here aren’t buying dunks to skate but the Wasted Youth are a great skate shoe. Few sessions in they feel better than regular dunks and I know they are going to last longer and look better with wear.
I'm getting back into skating I have yet to get a sb dunk to skate in been using the vans old school high

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
Orchard raffle for pink pigs is up
Pretty sure the answer is pig wood
They tried to be tricky with pig wheels

edit: damn it, got the question wrong

Last edited:
Joined Dec 29, 2019
Orchard raffle for pink pigs is up
Pretty sure the answer is pig wood
They tried to be tricky with pig wheels

edit: damn it, got the question wrong
Balls. I missed it completely. Now some other nerd is gonna cop those sweet 11.5s

I did hit on the hyper royals this morning though. But I also hit on a positive covid test and it’s my birthday. Real roller coaster weekend for me.

Joined Nov 7, 2019
Balls. I missed it completely. Now some other nerd is gonna cop those sweet 11.5s

I did hit on the hyper royals this morning though. But I also hit on a positive covid test and it’s my birthday. Real roller coaster weekend for me.
Hope covid doesn't beat your *** too hard (pause) and you don't pass it to your loved ones. Happy birthday, hopefully next year you'll laugh sharing the "worst thing you got for your birthday"

Joined Dec 29, 2019
Hope covid doesn't beat your *** too hard (pause) and you don't pass it to your loved ones. Happy birthday, hopefully next year you'll laugh sharing the "worst thing you got for your birthday"
I think I’m past the worst of it now, but last night got bad. My fever broke and I went from a 100 degree temp to 96 in a 10m period. Started sweating buckets and almost straight passed out in my bathroom.
At this point it feels like a bad flu, and I’m thankfully not having any issues breathing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now