2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jun 10, 2016
got email confirmation for my dunks + af1 order. probably not going to drive up all the way for the dunks pickup.

these antibot drops are the best. i'm disappointed union decided to do an online raffle this time. that's gonna be an L.

Joined Dec 4, 2012
Managed to snag my 10.5 in the dunks, but couldnt get my friends 9.5 or 6 even though they show in stock still, weird..

Joined Feb 17, 2019
I haven’t received an email confirmation but the charge is still on my card so I’m sure I’m fine haha

Joined Feb 19, 2013
This is the only good thing to come out of these virgil drops. I’ve never seen this amount of info about how to get eligible for Snkrs EA. Tl;dr: watch all the behind the design ****, and any live events.

Has not been the case for me either. I've watched several live events and cornball "what i got" or whatever, and behind the design. I've even had live events happen where I got every trivia question right. Has not paid off.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
Has not been the case for me either. I've watched several live events and cornball "what i got" or whatever, and behind the design. I've even had live events happen where I got every trivia question right. Has not paid off.
being eligible doesn't mean you'll get EA. seems like it plays some part, but to be honest, they probably factor it in like 1%, and just put it out there to get more people to engage with the app besides joining draws

Joined Mar 19, 2013
I don’t believe in the engagement stuff too much tbh. Seems like something they would just say to boost up numbers to pat themselves on the back. Only time interacting with SNKRS did anything for me was when I voted Sean Witherspoon and I got exclusive access after the initial release.

Joined Dec 29, 2019
I don’t believe in the engagement stuff too much tbh. Seems like something they would just say to boost up numbers to pat themselves on the back. Only time interacting with SNKRS did anything for me was when I voted Sean Witherspoon and I got exclusive access after the initial release.
I mean, isn't your exact story what they're saying? You engaged with the app and got EA...

Joined Jun 14, 2014
i know this is the dunk thread...but people are sleeping on the af1s...i actually think it's the better of the set
Totally agree, I have a pretty large Dunk & Jordan collection and I even passed on the dunks and bought my first af1 with these undefeated. I saw the pictures a few month back and thought they were fire.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now