2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Feb 10, 2014
Anyone have a size 9.5 dunk or size 9 new balance that they would want to trade for these size 11, 2003 Low Pro black/gum. I probably only wore them once or twice in 2003. They’ve been indoors in my parents’ house since then. The black and gum just doesn’t do it for me and I’ll never wear them, and I don’t feel like going through the hassle of selling them.

Attachments

Joined Apr 29, 2021
Don’t know where to post this but the Parra USA Jersey tag shows $80. They charged $100 wtf.
image.jpg
They charged $150 total for the track suit and the pants and jacket are each labeled $130, so that's weird they went the other way with the jersey.

The track suit is so dope, I did 2-day shipping so it got here today. I'll post pics later but its one of my favorite things I've bought in a while. Check out the pockets of the pants, they have they Parra print on them.

Joined Jan 28, 2014
Don’t know where to post this but the Parra USA Jersey tag shows $80. They charged $100 wtf.
image.jpg
I would assume this stuff was mostly made a year ago and has been sitting around since? Could be Nike decided to raise the price in between but couldn’t update the labels

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now