2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Apr 26, 2016
Sizing question here: I wear a 9 in Jordan 1s, an 8.5 in Forces, and a 9.5 in various air max models and runners. What’s the recommendation for a non sb dunk? I had a pair of Venom SB dunks back in the day, but can’t remember the size.

Joined Dec 7, 2006
Sup collab looks lazy. tbh, Sup is lazy to begin with (flame suit on). they slap their name on anything and it sells, so i don't blame them. i just need the Georgetowns and Bourdreauxs...

Joined Nov 19, 2007
Any update on those little Debbie quartersnacks? Says this Saturday I haven’t seen any places giving release info

Joined Nov 29, 2020
Dude said they run small he went up 1/2 size but said you might need to go a full size up
Just watched that as well. In the comments he said its' tight all over, even the toe box tight on toes.

This is not cool, I should just went a high size up like I usually do just do avoid crazy sizing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now