2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Oct 20, 2018
Must be, I am local and have never ever ever ever hit online... not even for something without a bunch of hype.

I drove down to get on the list for these Strawberries and hit my size 12. Didn't try for the choco.

So this is a cool W but I am still convinced their online draws only exist to sell-out after VIPs are done.
Apparently the chocolate milk dunks were "easy" to cop via online. But this is from Niketalk posters :emoji_unamused:

Joined Sep 16, 2021
We have been forced back to dress shoes at work, so my casual SB shoe run at work is over. I have said it before in this thread, but I am really liking the new vans skate shoes as far as comfort, support and durability. I still mainly wear Nike SB, and occasionally break out a pair of old Jordans/kobes/KDs but now only half the time splitting time with vans.
I skate my Vans and use my SBs for chillin/daily use, I can totally relate to what your saying, they have been on point lately

Joined Oct 28, 2013
Had to return my Parra dunk lows to GOAT. Initially GOAT refused to take it back. Had to threaten a PP dispute before they would accept the return. Now I have to rebuy it hoping I don't get another 'reject' pair. Their legit checkers must be lazy. No way should my pair passed as 'brand new in box.'

Joined Feb 4, 2015
Had to return my Parra dunk lows to GOAT. Initially GOAT refused to take it back. Had to threaten a PP dispute before they would accept the return. Now I have to rebuy it hoping I don't get another 'reject' pair. Their legit checkers must be lazy. No way should my pair passed as 'brand new in box.'
Don’t they take returns? I just returned two pairs this month.

Joined Oct 28, 2013
Don’t they take returns? I just returned two pairs this month.
What was wrong with them? jordansallday jordansallday
They do take returns. But I didn't want to pay return shipping costs because it wasn't my fault or I didn't change my mind. I wanted them to waive the return shipping cost.I wanted the shoes but not in the condition it was delivered. The box was crushed and the shoes had paint imperfections that were very noticeable. It was back and forth. I had to resend photos multiple times through email. Then I got sick, so there was a delay in shipping. They tried to refuse the return. I then said I would do a PayPal dispute because the shoes had a number of issues that should not have passed by the authenticator. I paid for brand new in box. I didn't pay for brand new with defects. I shipped out, so I have to wait until they reauthenticate it. After that I will rebuy the shoes and hope they don't send me another dud. I actually tried to do a local trade on Melrose but they wanted like $500 or $600. I passed and decided to buy off GOAT.

taz92

Supporter
Joined Jul 7, 2003
I just reordered another pair of parras from GOAT. Lets see what they send me this time. I want so bad to get them off stockx but got to use this credit. Im then done with GOAT after this.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Eventhough this experience was a pain they still took them back because they part of their policy. The issue was the shipping cost because it was their fault. Good luck trying this with stockx. Not advocating GOAT as being the best but that one feature keeps me from buying off stockx indefinitely.

hope you get a good pair this time. I’m sure they will not that it’s on their radar.

Joined Jul 2, 2009
Anyone recommend a sneaker group? been so anti-botting forever but it seems like these day and ages its the only way to get even a GR.
Been a huge gundam fan since a kid so im really trying to hit on at least 2 pairs minimum, and not pay ****-boi resell prices.

Joined Aug 19, 2015
Anyone recommend a sneaker group? been so anti-botting forever but it seems like these day and ages its the only way to get even a GR.
Been a huge gundam fan since a kid so im really trying to hit on at least 2 pairs minimum, and not pay ****-boi resell prices.
Its not gonna matter... you need to find someone to run "slots" for you (they use their bot, but your info / address), or just pay resale. Joining a group costs a monthly fee and while they might have links prior to releases, you're still competing against bots.

Joined Sep 8, 2007
Thing is, SB's do not really release on any sites. It's just in store or raffles of some sorts. And of course our best friend SNKRS. My first couple of sb's were resell pairs. Rayguns Shanghais Lucky's back in 05-06.. It's just that resell back then was about 55-100 over retail *Except Dunk High Luckys lol*. Not really sure how a group would help cop in copping sb's. That's more of the backdoor department.

Joined Jul 29, 2003
Eventhough this experience was a pain they still took them back because they part of their policy. The issue was the shipping cost because it was their fault. Good luck trying this with stockx. Not advocating GOAT as being the best but that one feature keeps me from buying off stockx indefinitely.
I don't mess with Stockx anymore due to their lack of a return policy and frustrating lack of customer service. A couple months ago I purchased a pair that ended up being fake; the shoe box, shape, everything about them. I sent countless customer service agents over 20+ detailed comparison pictures next to my legit pair (with explanations) hoping they can fix the issue.

Over a few weeks sounding like a broken record, battling with multiple customer service agents. They finally send me a return label after I had called them out on Twitter. I finally send the shoes and guess what? They review it and it gets rejected and proceed to return the shoes back to me. Stockx NEVER admitted that the shoes they sent were fake, customers service agents will give you the runaround and don't really take the time to read or look into the details that I had explained.

At this point I was so frustrated and bummed over the whole experience, I was ready to just take the loss. Weirdly and luckily enough though, a month goes by and for some reason, Stockx never returned he shoes back to me. I call my CC right away to initiate a chargeback and now all is well.

***Long story short - Stockx sends me fakes, I battle with CS agents about returning them, had to call them out on Twitter, they reject my return after re-review and end up never returning the fake shoes back to me. I initiate cc chargeback.

What I learned after this whole debacle is that I will NEVER be purchasing from Stockx ever again, it's just not worth the battle and energy dealing with them if something goes wrong. I'm not saying that all my purchases from Stockx have reflected this but this particular experience has definitely turned me away from using their platform ever again. I'll gladly pay a slightly higher price on GOAT just due to the fact that they HAVE a return policy.

Joined Jun 29, 2016
Afterpay=GOAT>StockX.

Still waiting for my Answer IVs to get authenticated though. It's only been two days but still lol.

Jubilees only took a couple of hours.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now