2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Sep 8, 2007
Just got tracking for my Red Plum SB dub off of CCS. First raffle win off there in a year.. I feel even more compelled to get the ACG Terra OG pair now .. but I'll wait for this Mummy sb win first :lol: .. pshh

Joined May 7, 2002
I’ve made peace with missing out on the Mummy’s 🤷‍♂️…It is what it is…

Now these Strawberry Coughs on the other hand…Half expected these things to smell like that good good when I opened the box :lol:…Glad I got in at retail but damn if I’m not looking at the stacks thinking about what I can slide to fund a double up here…

Joined Jun 29, 2016
Signed up too late it seems for the Mummy Dunks at my local skate shop. Not a big fan of those Chlorophylls, but I'd take them at retail for whenever they drop.

Joined Mar 15, 2014
Guess I gotta pray for Nike to do a last minute shock drop or something for the mummies if not than gotta pray that these drop under $400 because of the paper hand kiddies

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now