2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Just can’t win any of those Dunk raffles..., but since I refuse to deal w/ resell unless it’s only $30 or so ($50 Max) expensive from retail, it basically means I can never copp those newer dunks as long as the current crazy circumstance continues....
I miss the good old days when I could still copp some decent one like this w/ that theory.
5EDD1A14-B0B4-404C-A228-A291B9A8558B.jpeg

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Maybe next time I should enter then forget about it. Might work out lol
Hahaha. Pretty much. It’s the weirdest W I’ve had in a while. Like I said, I NEVER win via SNKRS, and when I tried for them so late after they actually became available, I was certain I was trying for nothing. So I totally forgot that I even tried for them. Had I not checked the app, the kicks would’ve just shown up at the crib, and I’d really be like “what the fk is this about?”

Joined Feb 4, 2015
I always go back to bed when it pends. Always guaranteed it’s an L anyways, not gonna let it take away my sleep.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now