2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Do you guys use any protector for your sneakers? Like waterproof spray for example. Especially for suede/nubuck pairs?

I haven’t used these types of products since high school but saw an ad and was thinking about it. Are they safe to use on old pairs? Are they even really worth it? What’s the best brand?

I kinda want to hit certain pairs with a protector but am afraid at the same time. Like true red dunks for example. I want to protect all that bright red nubuck but am also concerned about the age of the shoe and don’t want the color to bleed weird or something.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
Do you guys use any protector for your sneakers? Like waterproof spray for example. Especially for suede/nubuck pairs?

I haven’t used these types of products since high school but saw an ad and was thinking about it. Are they safe to use on old pairs? Are they even really worth it? What’s the best brand?

I kinda want to hit certain pairs with a protector but am afraid at the same time. Like true red dunks for example. I want to protect all that bright red nubuck but am also concerned about the age of the shoe and don’t want the color to bleed weird or something.
ive used kiwi suede protector before, it's solid and affordable

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013

I always worry about these chemicals affecting the long term quality of the materials in my shoes. I haven’t used anything like that in years. I use water to clean them...when they get too dirty they become beaters.

Joined Jun 30, 2016
Ugly duckling pack is all preference lol why y'all arguing :rofl: all identical materials and blocking you're just picking what colors you like more.

Has anyone seen a comparison of both full sets? Seen a lot of plum comparisons already since those dropped first but would like to see how veneers and ceramics stack up to the OGs.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now