2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Feb 15, 2014
I used to have the OG Ceramics back in the day. Am fortunate to grab the new Veneers. But when I tried on the Veneers, they kinda felt like cardboard:lol: still fire tho. Maybe they need to be broken in to..but the quality on the OG pack was seriously:pimp:
2BC1F8E9-A9B0-4749-8B6C-95B4744D291A.jpeg
Prior to your picture I had no interest in these but gotdamn those white laces are a game changer...

Joined Aug 24, 2017
Hoping to be able to cop a pair of Turdunken for $300 all in. My favorite dunk hi release in a long time. The attention to detail is so dope to me

Joined Jul 31, 2018
Nike clutch with the 2-Day shipping to rock for turkey day. Cranberry laces are nowhere to be found, but I’ll consider it a fair trade for the retail dub. Anyone know of a site that has rep cranberry laces yet?
Edit: My bad, only special box pairs get them. Still on the hunt for some!

Attachments

Last edited:
Joined Jun 13, 2020
I just caught that the Blazers tongue tag says “dunk low pro” I wonder why? The rear tongue is the regular Blazer tag. Interesting.

Joined Nov 5, 2003
^ Isn’t that what’s those Blazer Edge’s tongue supposed to be? Anyway, I like this one and thus, am hoping that they’ll sit just like the previous colorways.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now