2021 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Joined Jan 25, 2013
What's sad is GOAT and StockX continue to take all the inventory because i bet the 2 companies have unlimited resources of high tech Bots that prevent manual folks from copping.

Wanna know the obvious sign? As soon as the shoe drops on release day at 7 am, I get a mfk'n EMAIL from StockX and GOAT saying that the shoes are now available on their site as if they released em at 7am just like SNKRS, FTL, DTLR, SNIPES, etc

Blame them for monopolizing the secondary market. Blame Nike and Jordan for not giving a flying fk even though they know exactly wtf is going on
Yea as soon as I got sold out on my Snkrs app I then get a Stockx notification saying Street Hawkers are available. They do this on purpose :smh:

Joined Apr 20, 2014
3 Phones and all said invalid address. After i "fixed" the address, payment wouldn't even go through. Issues ever single drop.

Joined Dec 10, 2017
FWIW, somehow I was able to get ApplePay to submit at 10:02. It came back by 10:03 with notice that my size was out of stock. I went to see what was left, and only size 10.5 was left at 10:03.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Forget these.. I found a pair on ebay I've been searching for, for like 10 years. Asked the seller a question and woke up to them gone. I'm so livid.. this one is pain man. IDK where else to vent.. feel like no one will understand. My whole mood was blown smh.

So damn close. Now to wait and continue searching.. if I find em again, I'm sure itll be some *** hole with a 800 dollar tag. **** I'm tight man.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
Are these SP or retro
That's actually the same thing. All the low tops that have been dropping since last year (and highs) that werent SB's were labeled as SPs. With the exception of like a Bodega or some collab. I think theyre starting to make more as their popularity increases so and some may lose that name for some reason but I think these are definitely labeled as SP.

Joined Apr 17, 2015
Forget these.. I found a pair on ebay I've been searching for, for like 10 years. Asked the seller a question and woke up to them gone. I'm so livid.. this one is pain man. IDK where else to vent.. feel like no one will understand. My whole mood was blown smh.

So damn close. Now to wait and continue searching.. if I find em again, I'm sure itll be some *** hole with a 800 dollar tag. **** I'm tight man.
I've been there. Worst feeling.

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if stockx has created something to buy massive Amounts of stock, to resell after we all take ls
Why would they want to hold onto merchandise when they're already making money through both sides of the transaction? That company's not warehousing stuff to resell... c'mon now. My broker isn't selling me his shares when I buy Apple stock, and StockX isn't selling you their sneakers when you buy a resell pair from them. Blame the bots, blame the resellers, blame the dopes willing to pay 6x + retail price... but don't blame the marketplace lol.

Joined Nov 19, 2018
Why would they want to hold onto merchandise when they're already making money through both sides of the transaction? That company's not warehousing stuff to resell... c'mon now. My broker isn't selling me his shares when I buy Apple stock, and StockX isn't selling you their sneakers when you buy a resell pair from them. Blame the bots, blame the resellers, blame the dopes willing to pay 6x + retail price... but don't blame the marketplace lol.
People are forgetting that there are a ton of folks right now who are stuck at home with nothing to do, including those in grade school and college. They see something being mentioned constantly on Twitter and hop on StockX, and find a $100 pair of shoes is selling for $700+. So they go for an easy payday, and get parents and friends to try on SNKRs as well.

Add in all the people who lost jobs in the last 12 months where $500 might pay for a month of rent, and you get situations like today where many can't even submit payment. While I'm sure some stores out there are listing inventory on StockX and GOAT (and maybe SX and GOAT are warehousing product to sell down the road), they really don't need to. I would imagine at least 50% of SNKRs pairs on drops like this go to people who have no plans of keeping them.

Joined Aug 11, 2015
Screenshot_20210122-104855_eBay.jpg
Seen this on ebay majority of these releases are resold and I can understand why especially when you can $600-700 maybe in profit off of $110 shoe I guess I can't blame them definitely getting to a point of fxxx this sxxx

Joined Dec 28, 2015
People are forgetting that there are a ton of folks right now who are stuck at home with nothing to do, including those in grade school and college. They see something being mentioned constantly on Twitter and hop on StockX, and find a $100 pair of shoes is selling for $700+. So they go for an easy payday, and get parents and friends to try on SNKRs as well.

Add in all the people who lost jobs in the last 12 months where $500 might pay for a month of rent, and you get situations like today where many can't even submit payment. While I'm sure some stores out there are listing inventory on StockX and GOAT (and maybe SX and GOAT are warehousing product to sell down the road), they really don't need to. I would imagine at least 50% of SNKRs pairs on drops like this go to people who have no plans of keeping them.
It's also really easy to download the app and tell everyone about it & the few buttons it takes to buy a pair of shoes.

Joined Nov 15, 2012

relax Slim 😂😂😂... the sun will come out... tomorrow

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now