2022 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Keep the PRods, buy the Mummies when they drop even further in price. Halloween ain't for another 9 months so I doubt the prices will hold firm at the current value :lol:

dhtowng

Supporter
People out here selling fake Chlorophylls? Damn. Them joints were sitting at the local. Unless he's talking about the Dunks. But even then, there's fake Chlorophyll dunks already? :wow:

Talking about the dunks. Chlorophyll trainers were not faked.

j mobile

Supporter
Keep the PRods, buy the Mummies when they drop even further in price. Halloween ain't for another 9 months so I doubt the prices will hold firm at the current value :lol:
Definitely agree on keeping the WTPs, and buying the Mummys later. However, I really don't think the Mummys are gonna drop all that much. IMO they're one of the most neutral or "wearable" Halloween Dunk SBs ever. They glow amazingly, but they're not blatantly Halloween like some past releases.

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
🖊 last pic before I ship these out to their new owner
D75139D6-EB99-4DEA-B320-B07F8337A509.jpeg

These are my first sbs, still beating around haha

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
People out here selling fake Chlorophylls? Damn. Them joints were sitting at the local. Unless he's talking about the Dunks. But even then, there's fake Chlorophyll dunks already? :wow:
Is there even enough demand for Trainers to warrant fakes (that look like the real thing)

dhtowng

Supporter
Is there even enough demand for Trainers to warrant fakes (that look like the real thing)

The dunks, not the trainers. They’re making fakes of the chlorophyll dunks. Trainers are fine.

Last edited:

dhtowng

Supporter
After seeing them in hand my only wish would've been a tongue be a little longer.
Not sure if reason behind it is due to function but on feet or would've looked better for casual wear at least.

Eh. I think a longer tongue would’ve not only been bad for functionality given that this is a skate shoe but also would’ve thrown the overall look of the shoe completely off. IMO the last thing a low profile shoe like this needs is a long tongue lol

Eh. I think a longer tongue would’ve not only been bad for functionality given that this is a skate shoe but also would’ve thrown the overall look of the shoe completely off. IMO the last thing a low profile shoe like this needs is a long tongue lol
I wouldn't say like extra long but slightly. Just could be my flat feet that basically keeps the tongue flat and low.

olive ishods arrived today. great shoe, really loving the look/color in hand. they feel great on foot. I got a 12 and wear a 12 in sbs, 11.5 in regular dunks. fit is perfect but my only complaint is the top of the tongue is pushing down pretty hard on the top of my foot but im sure that'll loosen up over time

olive ishods arrived today. great shoe, really loving the look/color in hand. they feel great on foot. I got a 12 and wear a 12 in sbs, 11.5 in regular dunks. fit is perfect but my only complaint is the top of the tongue is pushing down pretty hard on the top of my foot but im sure that'll loosen up over time
I know what time mean. As dhtowng dhtowng said you guys loosen up all the laces and tighten to your foot

Not bad , I want TTS but feel a little snug
F0AF7E6D-20FC-4B3E-85B6-F12B0F2609A5.jpeg
I think they will loosen up a bit with use. Half up for me would be too much.

aceofjays

Supporter
AB75CC70-EAD7-4CBD-9D67-E10649F470FA.jpeg

These are IT!

Edit: I tried to throw SB laces in these for ***** and giggles. The results were disastrous. I couldn’t even bring myself to take a pic of it 😂.The lacing system on these is pretty tricky.
Yooo I was gonna try some SB laces in mine when they come in; it’s like that huh? :lol:

Top Bottom