3 Charged In Ohio Slavery Case

shame on the media for calling it "modern day slavery"  this is more of a kidnapping case than anything.  They just used her for drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined Aug 17, 2007
shame on the media for calling it "modern day slavery"  this is more of a kidnapping case than anything.  They just used her for drugs.

:smh:
Are you slow homie? They forced her into manual labor, fed her dog food when they felt like it, and kept her in a room againist her will. Eventually that **** is slavery.

Just a kidnapping :smh:

Joined Oct 1, 2011
Wtf is with Cleveland and kidnapping and holding people captive :smh: :x This is horrible

Joined Sep 4, 2006
That's terrible. Those are sick & twisted individuals. They don't deserve to share the air we breathe.

Last edited:

bhergh

Banned
Joined Dec 2, 2009
I wonder if this is all in Ohio wat else is happening around dis country

Joined Apr 15, 2005
I wonder what would happen to NT General if Ohio and Florida vanished into Bolivia.

Joined Jul 31, 2007
*Waits for Ohio NTers who were neighbors of these guys to post surreal bone chilling info about how they didn't suspect them or always thought something was off about them*

I wonder what would happen to NT General if Ohio and Florida vanished into Bolivia.
Bolivia would be post apocalyptic
Wtf is with Cleveland and kidnapping and holding people captive :smh: :x This is horrible

They're lost. They don't have God in their lives anymore.

LeGod that is
:rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now