ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jan 16, 2016
I just copped the maroon nite jogger from the mall. They run really big. I had to sell the OG blacks in 12.5 because they were SUPER snug. Then I returned the infrareds in size 13 because they too, were a bit tite and I figured the shoe was just too narrow.

Well they had one size 12 left in the IVP so I decided to try it on and its roomy af. Insta-cop.
Yeah, with the note jogger I half size down from tts...full size down from UB's. That tor box is huge.

Joined Jul 28, 2018
Wow I actually got something decent for being member of creators club. A $35 off $100 code !
Good on sale items to. What boost am I getting lol

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Wow I actually got something decent for being member of creators club. A $35 off $100 code !
Good on sale items to. What boost am I getting lol
got the same coupon. didn't think that was one of the better ones?

Joined Jan 16, 2016
got the same coupon. didn't think that was one of the better ones?
Yeah, considering how ot expires in 3 days it's pretty meh.

Then again they don't even send out deals anyway, so by default it is one of the better ones lol

Joined Mar 24, 2017
Trying to decide which one to buy with my coupon
Every time a twitter account posts that Liberty pair, I see lots of people in the comments mention they keep getting canceled every time they purchase that colorway. And still adidas keeps re-stocking it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now