ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Sep 12, 2018
Adidas is like Trump with the corona...waited way to long to act.
Adidas should of dropped more colored boost, boost slides and 4D while the iron was hot. Now nobody cares and if there is anything worth while, nobody wants to pay retail 😂
I'm returning them. My Jordan slides are more comfortable. Heck the Yeezy Slides are too.

Joined Sep 12, 2018
They definitely aren’t as comfortable as I expected. They aren’t uncomfortable just expected more....
Yeah...that's a good way to put it.

But I guess boost feels different on different models. I mean an NMD feels different than a Nite Jogger which is different than an Ultraboost.

Even though all full length boost.

Joined Feb 3, 2012
How do these fit found for a good price and wanna pull the trigger. Should I go 8.5 (half size down) or get the 9
pharrell-adidas-solarhu-blue-EF2377.jpg

Joined Aug 22, 2013
Don't own any UB but all my EQTs with or without boost are 8.5
unless you have wide feet, stick with the 8.5 then

I wear a 14 in my EQTs and in the Solar Hus (true size). The only boost model I do a 13.5 in is the Primeknit NMDs.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now