ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Apr 23, 2014
4.0, but get the 1.0 instead if you can. Nothing beats it.

I thought the Cage on these 4's seemed near Identical to 1. I don't mind the knit on this 4.0.......It's going to repel Dirt more successfully than those 1's did.

I only got the 4's because the Bill25 price, if I could find any of the 1's for that in a 13 I'd for sure get those as well..

Joined Apr 23, 2014
I wore those 4.0 Whites to the lot today.
iPhone clocked me in at 12k steps across this Nasty *** Black top, in and out of Cars, on and off the Grass.....and at the end of the Day I take a dry Wash Cloth and just brush/wipe down the entire shoe, no dinge or dark spots to be had.........

NeverWET man.
The best thing to happen to SHOES since NIKE.
GOAT Protectant.

Things could go back to the store DS.
IMpossible with any other cleaner

Joined Apr 23, 2014
Isn't there a White/Volt CLIMA UB?
It's all white with a volt sole....and the stripe cage had volt behind it..............trying to find a picture......

Joined Mar 31, 2020
Hi all, had a general question for durability on 1.0s. I recently purchased my grails, the 3ms and I'm super paranoid about them ripping. My og cream 1.0s ripped last year near the toe box after having them for two years, I was still disappointed as I'd only worn them once a week.

Anyone know if the material wears down over time ? Perhaps I may have had a faulty pair of creams..thanks

Joined Mar 31, 2020
For clarification I've also been wearing my 3.0 reigning champs and military's for years with no issue of the prime knit ripping, so this was a shock for me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now