ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Dec 30, 2016
614B92E6-2DBD-4614-A85C-9AEBF46F52F5.jpeg

they are solar reds, they just changed the cage.
I just really like the less contrast upper and the cage being full black and being the contrast there. I guess if the colour really is the same as it seems to be, I can forget about the OG Solar Reds rereleasing :frown:

Joined Jul 7, 2017
My triple white 1.0s from the adidas app were delivered today. One shoe has a stain/smudge that won’t come out yet. I didn’t want to try too hard for now so we shall see.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
My triple white 1.0s from the adidas app were delivered today. One shoe has a stain/smudge that won’t come out yet. I didn’t want to try too hard for now so we shall see.
Same for me only mine didn’t come from adidas, so there’s no returns. Talk about a buzzkill. :ohwell:

Joined Jan 21, 2016
I hate to say it but if you’re worried bout smudges you bought the wrong shoe... those 1.0 Whites are total dirt magnets.

Joined Dec 30, 2016
I hate to say it but if you’re worried bout smudges you bought the wrong shoe... those 1.0 Whites are total dirt magnets.
Tbh, this depends on the person. I am very anal about cleanliness with my shoes and have kept my Triple Whites pretty much spotless for over 2 years. So yes, a smudge on that shoe out of the box would ruin it for me

Joined Jul 7, 2017
I actually prefer my shoes to have a naturally worn look and don’t like a shoe that looks new, white shoes included. However, this is looking more like a stain.

Joined Jul 7, 2017
I actually prefer my shoes to have a naturally worn look and don’t like a shoe that looks new, white shoes included. However, this is looking more like a stain.
Both shoes have this indent/dimple on the outside. The left shoe with the smudge/stain on the inside after a quick/gentle cleaning. I haven’t tried again yet to see if it will come out; it was originally dark black.

Attachments

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now