ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Aug 7, 2010
Tried going up a half size for the 1.0's and honestly I'd rather go back to my true size, which was a little tight. There was no noticeable difference in terms of width, but there is a one inch gap in the toebox.
Try taking out the insole. My retro navy MCs were too tight in my TTS so I had to take out the insole.

TTS

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I feel like adidas ****s up every 1.0 re-release in Europe. They are limited here, but US gets the big stock. I remember people here copping Creams on deep discount, while Europe’s stock was a joke.
Stock seems to be healthy in AU (or maybe the interest is gone), still sitting after being released for a few days.

CE706815-AC9C-442E-BB43-8894E0DB104D.png

gir

Joined Aug 27, 2016
I feel like adidas ****s up every 1.0 re-release in Europe. They are limited here, but US gets the big stock. I remember people here copping Creams on deep discount, while Europe’s stock was a joke.
triple whites came through in a trickle in EU, no set date or nothing

Joined Dec 30, 2016
fr. Watching the creams release in the states got me hype af, making me believe that it's gonna be an easy cop, only for them to be sold out in literally seconds here. Now the Core Blacks and Triple Whites not re-releasing.. SSDD

Joined Sep 22, 2014
the state of this thread is pretty sad. this used to be one of the most active threads.
Outside of Yeezy and maybe select UB 1.0 releases, does anyone by and large care about Adidas anymore? Seems like sneakerculture has moved on and the brand has basically gone through Rosheification where non-sneakerheads are the target market for heavily discounted Boost models like NMD, etc. now (again?).

Joined Sep 10, 2016
Outside of Yeezy and maybe select UB 1.0 releases, does anyone by and large care about Adidas anymore? Seems like sneakerculture has moved on and the brand has basically gone through Rosheification where non-sneakerheads are the target market for heavily discounted Boost models like NMD, etc. now (again?).
I still like Adidas, but they’ve fallen off in terms of provoking emotion to the average sneakerhead. The new models and colorways that they’re putting out are painfully boring or they don’t give it that marketing push. The only time I’ll buy an adidas shoe nowadays is when it’s super discontinued to the point I’m buying it for peanut prices. To me it seems like Adidas fell off when it came to breathing innovation to the models as well, compared to Nike they don’t have that “staple” shoe that’s going to be consistently bought besides Yeezys and UBs.

Joined Feb 22, 2008
Those look pretty dope. Is the knit pure black or have a blueish tint in it?
It's pure black - the natural light in the room made the midsole reflect off the knit.

To address the comments above about this thread and adidas in general, I do think adidas has some work to do with promoting the Boost models and making more eye-catching designs/colorways. While the comfort on the UB 20 (and I'm assuming the 19 as well) is incredible, it's clear that adidas released more creative and sought-after colorways with the 1.0-4.0.

As someone who finally bought Boost kicks "after the hype," I'm ok with the hype being lessened - that makes pairs I like easier to obtain. I just wish they had more creative colorways and collaborations on the latest models, which is a benefit of hype surrounding shoe releases.

stann

formerly stanleynhan
Joined Jan 21, 2015
only reason why i have interest in adidas is for running and the stuff they’ve pushed out for it but the release plan on that has been super bad especially with the confusion of whether the adizero pro or adios pro being their top tier marathon racing shoe

aside from that, nothing from their originals/lifestyle has really peaked my interest aside from using UBs for casual use. 4D had potential and is decent in comfort but still price point on those shoes is way too high

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now