ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Sep 5, 2016
As far as the re-releases go I have only purchased the OGs and Solar Yellows. OGs are super comfortable, I wear them all the time. However the ankles on the Solar Yellows were so damn snug I had to get rid of them. The ankles were so tight that I almost literally couldn’t put them on, I thought I had gotten some defective shoes.

Now I’m freakin nervous about the Triple Blacks that are coming in. And I’m not sure sizing up helps any considering the ankle size doesn’t really change.

Joined Jun 18, 2003
As far as the re-releases go I have only purchased the OGs and Solar Yellows. OGs are super comfortable, I wear them all the time. However the ankles on the Solar Yellows were so damn snug I had to get rid of them. The ankles were so tight that I almost literally couldn’t put them on, I thought I had gotten some defective shoes.

Now I’m freakin nervous about the Triple Blacks that are coming in. And I’m not sure sizing up helps any considering the ankle size doesn’t really change.
The new Triple Blacks are friggen tight. It took me a minute to stuff my foot in because the ankle is like a vice.

Joined May 15, 2016
Compared to the original releases, the new 1.0’s feel unbalanced.

Original 1.0’s and 2’0’s (silver medals are my only example) fit like a comfy layered meat sleeve with a cool tinge around your ankle when you first put them on.

My TB 1.0’s came in today and they feel like a loose plastic bag around my foot secured with athletic tape around my ankle

s3p4tu

formerly maluah
Joined May 17, 2005
breakingsalas breakingsalas Wow that's messed up. If I recall, that's not the first time Adidas messes up the orders before. I believe other NT members here shared their ADC order mishap before. Hopefully you can get your money back.

Joined Feb 15, 2016
NCAA pairs came in. Fit is the same as other new 1.0s, snug with thin PK. Not a dealbreaker for me as they don’t cause my feet discomfort. Nonetheless I’m happy with my pairs. The ASU pair is prob my favorite. That gold is a nice shade.

Plus, main reason to cop was to create my own themed shoes. Now I got a home and away pair.

13702CF8-FC04-43E7-8703-76DE0342A6FF.jpeg

Some other photos:
huskies 1.0 and huskies 1.0 v2
FBF58FA0-26D0-4A73-907F-60DF99484998.jpeg

ASU/Texas A&U 2.0 and ASU pair 1.0 v2
9968DC1D-B640-4EC9-A4D8-4114857A05C5.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now