ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Dec 25, 2012

I’m sure I’m in the minority on this one but I like these.

JS”
They will be had at a discount.
David Beckham went from being the dude to non existent.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
Maaan haven't bought UBs in a minute. Saw a pair of 2015 3m 1.0s on GOAT for under retail so I scooped. Hope it's a legit pair and not someone tryna sell 2020s or a used pair to get thru verification.

Joined Jan 16, 2016
Maaan haven't bought UBs in a minute. Saw a pair of 2015 3m 1.0s on GOAT for under retail so I scooped. Hope it's a legit pair and not someone tryna sell 2020s or a used pair to get thru verification.
Wish you the best, but prepare for disappointment. And dont allow GOAT to bull**** you with a GOAT creidt as the only return option.

Joined Apr 29, 2021
How do the ZX 2K boosts fit?
Slightly bigger/more loose than ultraboosts. The upper is thin, not padded, not stretchy, and there is a tongue instead of a bootie. All of that combines to make them fit a little bigger. I have a pair in the same size as all my UB's, and they're fine, I wear them all the time, but its possible I could have gone down half a size.

Besides the fit though, the ZX boosts feel a lot different to wear. It feels like there is a lot of cushioning under the ball of your foot somehow. I think it might be related to how they cut grooves into the boost, which allows it to expand differently. Its a very comfortable shoe, just a little different than a regular ultraboost.

Joined Nov 21, 2015
DEspite all the **** & shenaligans from Teddy aka "Boost God"

Reminds me of This thread in it's Heyday in those glory days.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
DEspite all the **** & shenaligans from Teddy aka "Boost God"

Reminds me of This thread in it's Heyday in those glory days.

What you mean by **** and shenanigans? He do something wrong? Haven't seen anything from him in like 3 years tbh.

Joined Aug 19, 2015
went half up on my UB 21 as i would on my 1.0s and they fit perfectly. going TTS probably wouldve worked as well but feel like it wouldve been a bit more snug
This was the same result I had, when I tried them on at DSG. TTS might've loosened up, but it was a bit too snug for immediate comfort

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now